ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Yaaa, it sucks that some of the unhappy people on this page aren't happy with the lack of progress. While, I've been anticipating an update, I'll wait..
I had this pipe dream, (and I was smoking a pipe when I dreamed it) that I could fuck Luna in the ass in a romantic way, while drinking beer and holding a gun to her head. We get busted by Gracie, Mom, and aunt, (all three simultaneously) who yell, "WHAT THE FUCK?" in unison, while removing theretheir clothes. The other three begin kissing each other, moving toward the bed, while I'm pounding away at Luna. I put the gun away just so I can finger the Matriarch. I lay on my back, and become the dirt which nourishes the abundance of the DeLuca bouquet.

The Story Continues (on my next high)

View attachment 253301

See any typos or problems with English syntax here? There's practically none in this game either. I love the beginning of the plot, and the writing makes it very enjoyable.

10/10

I may soon be subscribing
I'm just glad you're gonna fuck her ass in a romantic way, like I always do while pointing a gun at someones head. That was certainly worth the read though o.o

DampAnkles

Mar 18, 2018
I'm just glad you're gonna fuck her ass in a romantic way, like I always do while pointing a gun at someones head. That was certainly worth the read though o.o
The gun to her head, was in a kinky manner, not violently. or was it? It was a pipe dream, so I cant be certain. :p o.o
I cant have anal sex and while keeping it romantic? well shit, more flowers for the pipe and dream version 0.11

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
The gun to her head, was in a kinky manner, not violently. or was it? It was a pipe dream, so I cant be certain. :p o.o
I cant have anal sex and while keeping it romantic? well shit, more flowers for the pipe and dream version 0.11
Don't let your dreams be dreams, you keep fucking that butt romantically! Don't let me tell you it can't be done haha :p

Reactions: Charlie45 and Fundo

ItsEricBoi

Sep 13, 2017
I had this pipe dream, (and I was smoking a pipe when I dreamed it) that I could fuck Luna in the ass in a romantic way, while drinking beer and holding a gun to her head
You, my friend, are a man of culture. Its nice to meet a fellow kinsman in this strange land.

Reactions: Charlie45

Bitter Strawman

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2019
That was really nice. Character development is simply perfect. Each one is unique enough to remember. No complaints about visual too. Funny thing that it's much more romantic, than lewd, and it doesn't make it worse. I will say even more - there is a chance that trying to shift from romance to somehow hardcore will break the whole atmosphere.
I'm not sure about management gameplay though. It looks too heavy to maintain for dev, it gives too little now for player. I'm pretty sure dev has plans for it in future, however.
Summary: decent work, one of the best among ongoing games, definitely the best among story oriented.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Ok ive just woke up so help me understand this the release date is for February 30 but the last day of this month is February 28 unless im being very stupid ( very possible ) i'm confused :unsure:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Latest patreon post:

Hello DeLucas,
Story renders should be done today.
Needs to finish the last Gracie event renders and thereafter start the new soldier renders.
The game should be out 9-10 March if everything goes as planned.
Normally, as you guys know, I do not do eta's as this only bring in problems. But I feel like you guys have been very patient with me on this release and I want to give an approx time for when the game is ready.
Also, this week will also have an extra preview.
- HG

Touch1.jpg

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
Well it's nice to have an idea of when the update will drop. I just hope too many people don't decide that's a solid release date.

Kyril87

Mar 29, 2018
Yaaa, it sucks that some of the unhappy people on this page aren't happy with the lack of progress. While, I've been anticipating an update, I'll wait..
I had this pipe dream, (and I was smoking a pipe when I dreamed it) that I could fuck Luna in the ass in a romantic way, while drinking beer and holding a gun to her head. We get busted by Gracie, Mom, and aunt, (all three simultaneously) who yell, "WHAT THE FUCK?" in unison, while removing theretheir clothes. The other three begin kissing each other, moving toward the bed, while I'm pounding away at Luna. I put the gun away just so I can finger the Matriarch. I lay on my back, and become the dirt which nourishes the abundance of the DeLuca bouquet.

The Story Continues (on my next high)

View attachment 253301

See any typos or problems with English syntax here? There's practically none in this game either. I love the beginning of the plot, and the writing makes it very enjoyable.

10/10

I may soon be subscribing
Just as a matter of idle interest ...... what had you packed your pipe with? Also, where can I get some?

Reactions: SafeSpace

uxorious

Oct 5, 2017
I`m sure, lots of you know the famous "Asterix" books.
Similar to them, they don`t have fixed outcomings like any comic of Disney.

I agree to all your ideas, but I'm not sure your example is a good one.
Goscinny and Uderzo made one album by year MINIMUM. In 1966, they made 3.
For Tintin et Milou, it's more the case. Sometimes 3 years between 2 albums (even after 2nd WW)

Left hand in less I guess...

4.40 star(s) 487 Votes