Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
NTR ? We fuck with isabel the wife of antonio and posible other wife mafia.
We not have antonio fuck isabel. They not have interest .

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
Its going to cost the devs of these games lots of $$$ when they change the definition of the "On Hold" tag on this site.

Quite deservedly too.

• Angry
Reactions: Rythan25

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Its going to cost the devs of these games lots of $$$ when they change the definition of the "On Hold" tag on this site.

Quite deservedly too.
Eh, you want me to lose my patreon because of the delay I had in this update due to sickness?

That's basically the same as saying you hope to see this game get abandon because it was delayed.

Also, the on hold tag won't be changed to how you want it to be. Too many games out there take a long time getting an update. Not due to delays but can be because of 2d art, tons of animations, multiple projects and so on.

josie

May 5, 2017
Development schedules are based upon content. Would you prefer to have lots of content and crappy images or small content with fantastic images. Or, longer time between updates to get both high content and high quality.

This dev is doing well, so leave him be :)

Arden4702

Jul 22, 2017
LET the Writer continue ....

It is funny if you go in a book store and see all the books with the covers depending on your taste the correct moment you select few to read 2 paragraphs story and you pay for something that you don't know yet if you like it or not (but you paid it). Here just in the start of a story there are complains about the content of the story and how much sex it has or hasn't.

Let the writer tell his story and after when you will read it and reach the end think, decide if you liked or not. Many developers try to milk money delaying content others rest on the donations -not payment- which people like to donate. When you donate you can't demand what you would if you were paying someone for a job to be done. Donation is giving from your heart because you liked something either music on the street or game under development e.t.c. You do it and you feel happy and there is no reason to complain from what you have done by your heart.

The game has a very interesting story which somewhere leads and probably many as me want to read it, the sex in the visual novel it's something extra, for many that makes it more tasty but logical some like the first steps in the story some other not. It's all about taste.

Yes I like the game and I wait to see what follows. My only wish is the writer to be free and write :cool:

p.s. English isn't my home language so sorry for any mistakes.
The difference in what you said is you pay for the book once not continually over months till its completed, the way its set up most of these developers should be very aware of the people paying money monthly with what they like and dislike, or as some of them have said they could not afford to do it. Any person writing a book or movie has to take in one of the first things you learn in creative writing (anticipated audience). Then if you are planning on making a living out of this you must then try and meet those same peoples desires or they wont buy it. Alot of developers have said i am making the game for me, if that is the case why ask people to pay for it secondly your missing the point of it being a career or income. IMO

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
The difference in what you said is you pay for the book once not continually over months till its completed, the way its set up most of these developers should be very aware of the people paying money monthly with what they like and dislike, or as some of them have said they could not afford to do it. Any person writing a book or movie has to take in one of the first things you learn in creative writing (anticipated audience). Then if you are planning on making a living out of this you must then try and meet those same peoples desires or they wont buy it. Alot of developers have said i am making the game for me, if that is the case why ask people to pay for it secondly your missing the point of it being a career or income. IMO
Copy paste from my previous post:
I think you're fundamentally misunderstanding how patreon works.
You do not buy a product. Nor are you paying just enough for the development process (that is kickstarter).
Patrons support the dev in making a game they enjoy. And want to send some spare money to them.

I'm not simply making the game for me but at the same time, I'm making a game the way I envision it to be. That won't ever change.
The people who patrons (and the one I want to patrons) are the one who likes what I have done so far and want to see where it goes. They do not demand any changes or story directions.
I do not want patrons to support because they want to change my work.

If I tried to anticipate the audience and made a game by that, then that would have become a game about incest and a fuckfest game. The market is still very new. And those tags are what have been the dominating forces on the market so far. Sometimes you have to gamble.
If they like it, they support. if not, they won't.

I do understand what you trying to get at.
But remember, many of the top books didn't get so successful because they followed the mass. They did something that the audience wasn't anticipating.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Copy paste from my previous post:
I think you're fundamentally misunderstanding how patreon works.
You do not buy a product. Nor are you paying just enough for the development process (that is kickstarter).
Patrons support the dev in making a game they enjoy. And want to send some spare money to them.

I'm not simply making the game for me but at the same time, I'm making a game the way I envision it to be. That won't ever change.
The people who patrons (and the one I want to patrons) are the one who likes what I have done so far and want to see where it goes. They do not demand any changes or story directions.
I do not want patrons to support because they want to change my work.

If I tried to anticipate the audience and made a game by that, then that would have become a game about incest and a fuckfest game. The market is still very new. And those tags are what have been the dominating forces on the market so far. Sometimes you have to gamble.
If they like it, they support. if not, they won't.

I do understand what you trying to get at.
But remember, many of the top books didn't get so successful because they followed the mass. They did something that the audience wasn't anticipating.
The good thing about your work is that you aren't creating a game where the story is an excuse to show some sex scenes, but instead you are creating a game where the sex is a kind of bait to actract a pubblic and tell him a story; I really appreciate it.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
A very good game indeed, thank you for a very nice time playing and i look forward to future updates. Quality of the renders are good,the story is amusing and the dialogues are often very entertaining ..

Reactions: HopesGaming

Mactor

May 31, 2017
I'm actually shocked at how many people fail to grasp what patreon is.
If you feel you are wasting your money by supporting someone who's taking their time with updates, then stop supporting them.
Now if you feel like other people are wasting their money by supporting that someone, then shut up and stop acting like you have any right to tell other people what they should spend their money on. Or worse yet, like you have any right to determine if that someone is worthy of the money people are WILLINGLY giving him.
Patreon doesn't mean you get to comission someone to do what you want. It means you get to pay them to keep doing what they want to do, because you like what they do. It's really not that hard to understand

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
LET the Writer continue ....
This makes the difference between a good story / movie / game and a bad one.

It is a really hard job for an author to bring out a great book.
But...once, you finished reading, you - want more.
You want the same quality of what you just read through.
Now, the "ghost, which you have called" come down on you.
You did a great book, but now you not only have to do it again, you need to be better than last time.
Expectations will raise higher and higher, as more books (or whatever) of a storyline you bring out.

Time is one essential thing.
If you hurry to satisfy your customers, you mostly fail in what you just did.
As fast your fanbase of custumers has raised, as faster is will lower in the moment, you only did one bad book.
So, if authors want to present a great job, they will need time.
And if customers want to get a great book / movie / game, they should have enough patience for it.
Remember....a great dinner is never ready in 5 minutes.

I`m sure, lots of you know the famous "Asterix" books.
Similar to them, they don`t have fixed outcomings like any comic of Disney.
Still, the readers sometimes need to wait years until a new one comes out and during that period, they "can`t wait" to see the new one.
And, though it sometimes takes years, the fans are still there.
Be sure, they won`t, if the authors would do a bad job.

I`m fairly sure, if some games here would be created as a big movie...
...not such cheap china production, of course, but a really good one...
...I could imagine to find some of them in the Top100 of all times.

So, let`s just have some patience and don`t ask that "cook", whats for dinner.
Let him prepare the next "event" and if you enjoyed the meal (and the desserts for sure), get ready to play a little "Michelin" and leave a star for him.

my 2 cents...;)

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes