xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
i doubt Luna will ever become a lovesick teen..she'll remain tough as nails psychopath while falling in love with MC..along the way i think she'll experience bouts of embarrassment for letting "feelings" interfere with her bidness...but she'll figure out a way to make it work that fits in with her busy murderdeathkill schedule
Is that supposed to be badness (she is bad in such a good way) or a misspelt "bidniss"? No offence, it just confused me a tad :)
And I agree, she won't get all doe-eyed. She'd be madder at herself for letting such mundane things like feelings interfere with her reality :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Takes some explaining :)
Manager: "Where's that from?"
Me: "A game"
Manager: "What's it called?"
Me: "The DeLuca Family - it's a mafia style game with a few other elements"
Manager: "Oh, is it on Steam?"
Me: "Not yet, it's still in early dev, but you never know"
(Considering General Practitioner is now on Steam, this might not be too far fetched)
Manager: "Ah cool, I'll look out for it, looks good!"

After which, one of my mates comes over pissing himself laughing at how I kept a straight face through that convo, as he knows the kind of shit I get up to.
We've just had TeamViewer IP blocked in an attempt to boost productivity. It's boosting attempts to breach the company firewall! We cannot install shit on work's IT but playing from home was a good time waste, now we have to do our job, bastards :(

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
i can actually spell feng shui..but why?..thats so NOT me......the image of horned Luna made my fung schway happy :p
Damn i almost forgot about luna....HELP....:)

My dick is getting chopped of while i sleep...fml.

fung schway save me :D

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i aint helping you with your chopped off dick..go to the shop and purchase your own fung schway :O

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no..you german's will overengineer it and the price will skyrocket and only noveau-yuppies will purchase it...tsktsk

Dec 31, 2018
Well, maybe romancing Cordia would change the quality of the game, maybe it won't, all that I am saying is that it all depends on how it is brought in the game. I don't want to be able to bang her for the sake of banging her, or even romance her just for that reason (that's what most of the other games are for), but it can be nicely brought in the story. Since the game is still in its early days we don't know how it will develop and who knows what the creator has in mind for the rest of the game
I am the same as you. Albeit a little more scared about Cordias romance fate. I hope the author has great plans for her and not some cliché hangable romanceable woman.

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes