Blutlos

Aug 19, 2018
To be honest, I am a little disappointed that Cordia is not able to be romanced. But, I would be even more disappointed if there is a sex scene anyway. It would be kind of like an obligatory milf scene then.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I'm sorry to everyone.
Due to the way I have been cryptic about some of the stuff (to avoid spoilers), there seems to be a lot of confusion around.

So let me make it clear once and for all.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
never clicking anything you spoiler again..

Brokenbob

Aug 16, 2017
I'm sorry to everyone.
Due to the way I have been cryptic about some of the stuff (to avoid spoilers), there seems to be a lot of confusion around.

I'm fairly certain we discussed him being in a banana hamock? I am sorely disappointed. :)

Reactions: Rebel_Yell

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I'm sorry to everyone.

You know, we're laughing right now. Bet that stops when it turns out he wasn't kidding. :D

Uwe Furtmustal

Mar 16, 2018
I'm sorry to everyone.

That information makes me a lot more horny ... can't wait for sexy time with wilfred ...

... :D :D :D

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Again, I have to apologize.
You guys were asking a serious question and instead of being a good dev - I took the opportunity to make a joke!
Not cool!
As redemption - here is a cute render made today of a shy Luna trying a new dress for the first time.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
You guys were asking a serious question and instead of being a good dev - I took the opportunity to make a joke!
Not cool!
As redemption - here is a cute render made today of a shy Luna trying a new dress for the first time.

now that is HOT AF!!!..i am SERIOUS...wadda goddess :D

Reactions: HopesGaming

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I'm sorry to everyone.

And of course that´s why all the people here fancy your game!!!

Reactions: HopesGaming

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
ANY NEWS on V0-04 coming out. been waiting for like years it feels
Last news was around the last week of January and was posted back , there's no date though if that's what you were looking for (seem to remember Hopes doesn't want to give one).

AlterSack

Aug 28, 2018
i really don't get all the fuss about cordia beeing romancable , fuckable or non of the above.
i love this game mostly for one reason and that's hopes ability as a writer and the overall feeling this game emanates. so i just trust him to find a good way to manage this part and let's be honest, in the end all what matters is how it will be presented in the story.

Reactions: Rebel_Yell

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Story or not, VN could mean a book with 5-10 illustrative pages out of 5000!
This is comic book material, waves upon tsunamis of color infusing the minds of the reader.
What it is that the dev wants to show in the apple of your eye is entirely up to him. All speculation is welcome and every narrative has to push the envelope, because there is only one side of the story to ever make it to this earthly realm - The DeLuca Family by HopesGaming

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Not cool!

this looks like a luna that just found out you bin cheating who's blood do you think that is ? :eek:

Checkman

May 24, 2017
So what are your theories of the strongest/most skilled characters in the game? I am a real sucker for these theories so if you want to share your thoughts feel free. I personally like to think that Wilfred could take any character in the story 1v1, even Cordia and the serpents (we do not really know much about them, but still). So what are your thoughts? And if it is not a secret maybe the dev could tell us something (as long as it doesn't spoil anything, of course).

HydratedMan

Oct 16, 2017
Not cool!

CUTE AF!!!!!

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes