Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I don't really have a problem with Gracie, I definitely think there is a well-deserved spot for her in the current cast. My problem is that we just haven't seen enough of her story line for me to care about her as much as the others. Granted, Cordia and Isabelle don't have very long story lines either, but I find the premise of seducing them much more intriguing than winning over Gracie.
I think I can see where you're coming from. It's almost as if she's a "Gimme". Inexperienced and naive, it doesn't seem much of a challenge, whereas the others have shells to break open before getting anywhere. Thinking on it, it's almost as if something needs to happen to her for us to form a stronger bond. A theory just popped into my head for a future event that might play into this, but I'll hold onto it for now until more foreshadowing gives the idea credit. :)

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I think I can see where you're coming from. It's almost as if she's a "Gimme". Inexperienced and naive, it doesn't seem much of a challenge, whereas the others have shells to break open before getting anywhere. Thinking on it, it's almost as if something needs to happen to her for us to form a stronger bond. A theory just popped into my head for a future event that might play into this, but I'll hold onto it for now until more foreshadowing gives the idea credit. :)
Yeah, pretty much my thoughts exactly.

Reactions: SafeSpace and Enyos

SafeSpace

Donor
Oct 22, 2018
Isabelle certainly has a coy side, and I wouldn't put it past her to cheat, since she doesn't seem too happy with Antonio since her "accident".
I suspect this "Accident" is why Gracie seems to not think of her as family where as she accepts you right away. May be previous infidelity. Goes to show how good the writing is in this game there's allot of directions things can go.

Reactions: Enyos

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
out of the 4 girls who do people like the most i like luna the most coz she is crazy and charming all at the same time 2nd would be the head of the family you got to like the silent but sexy types i'm interested in who you guys dig the most
Out of all the lovely ladies it goes...

1. Cordia - I have a fondness for women in power. It's something about her cold demeanor that makes me want to find out more about her and get her to open up. Plus
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2. Luna - Other than her personality being interesting. She know when and how to have fun. Learning more about her and her insecurities makes you want to join in the craziness. Also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3. Gracie - I think her naivety or lack of social graces is charming. Especially when interacting with the MC or others. Need to have more scenes with her to see If she ranks higher.

4. Isabelle - I think she is quite beautiful. The only problem i have is i'm not a big fan in infidelity. Plus Antonio doesn't seem that terrible of a guy (At least as far as we know). Though I get the appeal of igniting emotion long lost in a person who may be in a loveless marriage. I guess we'll see where her story goes.

Though I trust @HopesGaming to make me care about all the characters.

Excelsior

P.S. Best character has to be Wilfred.

oasafeh

Nov 7, 2017
Due to some of the game's OST having the same melody as the Japanese folk song Sakura Sakura. Despite the game having an Italian mafia theme, will there be some reference or the inclusion, of the Yakuza or any links to Japanese culture, myth, or plotlines or characters that allude to the lyrics in the future?

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i was reading all the comments to my question and i was enjoying the read but when i got to the Wilfred pic i burst out laughing i just hope the sexy summer dress Luna had on was not tested on Wilfred first uncle is very lovable as a character he has a very dire type of humor or maybe a lack of one

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
i was reading all the comments to my question and i was enjoying the read but when i got to the Wilfred pic i burst out laughing i just hope the sexy summer dress Luna had on was not tested on Wilfred first uncle is very lovable as a character he has a very dire type of humor or maybe a lack of one
I bet, he personally tested Lunas dress, obviously for safety reason. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Rebel_Yell

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Could also be, that Wylfred "corrected" Cordia ideas why the MC is sneaking around. Not the first time he does it.

One aspect, why I like this game (with or without adult content): The fascinating character and that they have complex interests with multiple aspect to it.
At the moment the story could go in so many different directions and I could believe it - and don't doubt that that dev have previously written something completely different. Mayor exception: If we end with Wilfred only:p

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I am not satisfied.... I need more!

Top quality game man, glad I tried it out. Story, characters and renders are all top notch, well done.
Also, a rare thing somehow.. a likable male protagonist that isn't a complete arse, ugly.. or bald. Even supporting characters are all interesting.
Luna is so cute :love:

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes