• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Abibliboop

Oct 21, 2018
first kill dont you kill when you go on missions
Nope. You have some missions where killing is acceptable I believe, but I don't think you actually kill anyone. I could be mistaken, but I think you mainly just rough up people in those missions based on pre-action dialogue. Just double checked, all contracts I have are non-lethal only (I'm only rank 10 though so there may be lethal that I haven't unlocked yet).

Reactions: SafeSpace and DrFog

Kr0w93

Jan 28, 2018
Can someone define "Graphic Violence"?

If it's someone getting shot/stabbed, that's great. If it's something you would find on that dark(er) side of the internet, hard pass.

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
i was reading all the comments to my question and i was enjoying the read but when i got to the Wilfred pic i burst out laughing i just hope the sexy summer dress Luna had on was not tested on Wilfred first uncle is very lovable as a character he has a very dire type of humor or maybe a lack of one
I don't mind if he tested Luna's dress (or even the heels) first but, the thought of him trying on her thong before she did... Well, that's just a bit over the line. haha!

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
Could also be, that Wylfred "corrected" Cordia ideas why the MC is sneaking around. Not the first time he does it.
Good point. I hadn't thought about that possibility. "Uncle" Wilifred has already been set up as the Family's (aka: Lady Cordia's) eyes and ears so, that would only make sense.

One aspect, why I like this game (with or without adult context): The fascinating character and that they have complex interests with multiple aspect to it.
At the moment the story could go in so many different directions and I could believe it - and don't doubt that that dev have previously written something completely different. Mayor exception: If we end with Wilfred only:p
The thing that really sets this game apart from others, for myself anyway, is this game only has 2 updates (not counting the bugfix update) and even with the serious lack of h-scenes we're not only still enjoying the game but, also discussing character motivations, potential plot hooks / directions, etc. Just shows that the "niche market" as it been called can be very rewarding if done correctly. I, for one, can only hope HopesGaming continues rocking the story and character development until the game is completed.

To be honest, I've never considered donating to an artist on Patreon but this game is starting to make me seriously rethink that stance.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
it has the feel of a good book or anime its very story focused and i think that is what helps it the most i know we all want more sex senses but when i look forward to the story as well as the naughty stuff i think thats a good sign

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Can someone define "Graphic Violence"?

If it's someone getting shot/stabbed, that's great. If it's something you would find on that dark(er) side of the internet, hard pass.
If I remember correctly it's 2 guys getting shot dead and 2 guys getting injured by gunfire. All 4 cases are essentially like typical scenes you'd expect in mafia movies.

tiofrodo

Nov 19, 2017
Really good storytelling, likebable interactions, distinct yet similar characters that wouldn't you know, kinda resembles a family, intriguing plot. I would dare say it even brings cheesiness without really ruining the tone of the story and makes the characters that much more endearing.

Rebel_Yell

Jul 17, 2017
If I remember correctly it's 2 guys getting shot dead and 2 guys getting injured by gunfire. All 4 cases are essentially like typical scenes you'd expect in mafia movies.
@Kr0w93

There's also a scene which the MC hears but doesn't see... Guess that one isn't very "graphic" though.

As for the concern about "something you would find on that dark(er) side of the internet" then I'd say your concern is noted but, not necessary. So far, the violence is less than what you would find in a typical mob / mafia movie and I seriously doubt it's going to turn a weird corner and head straight down the rabbit hole into Dark Web territory.

4.40 star(s) 486 Votes