Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
have you ever read a really good book and you just wanna turn the next page to find out more im the same with this game the anticipation is killing me but at the same time i dont want a rushed product I've seen a good amount of comments and the one thing most of them say is how they enjoy the story

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
have you ever read a really good book and you just wanna turn the next page to find out more im the same with this game the anticipation is killing me but at the same time i dont want a rushed product I've seen a good amount of comments and the one thing most of them say is how they enjoy the story
The only bad thing about this game is one day it will be finished... Slow down Hopes!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
No butt stuff in this game?
Luna a amazing butt, but expect to be shot and/or stabbed to death (at least twice) if you try any funny business.

Seriously though (not that that wasn't) the game has little sexual content right now, but does have some first rate teasing, story and gameplay (also Luna).

Jan 14, 2018
Luna a amazing butt, but expect to be shot and/or stabbed to death (at least twice) if you try any funny business.

Seriously though (not that that wasn't) the game has little sexual content right now, but does have some first rate teasing, story and gameplay (also Luna).
Seeing that butt and a sniper rifle in the same picture made me think of the classic postal solution

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Seeing that butt and a sniper rifle in the same picture made me think of the classic postal solution
Luna would for just thinking about it I imagine. Would luna be a cat or dog person, I can't decide.

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes