madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
I love this game, so much mystery which means so much more stories can be told, something great is here hope it gets even better, also I need more Pew Pew and Cordia in more gaming life!

Dante696969

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Development Update #9

Hey DeLucas
So, as many of you who are also on discord knows - I've been sick the last couple of days. (almost two weeks now). So, sadly I haven't gotten as much done as I wanted.
Script-wise and plans
A new training section for mc is beginning in which each of the girls will give him training in a different aspect.
Luna - combat.
Gracie - Tactical.
Isabel - communication.
I need to finish the last part of the Isabel script, and the training script is done with.
There will be new stats but more on that in the next dev. Update. Still need to iron stuff out.
Gracie needs to get some love in this update so there will be work on that.
New soldier introduction (as I couldn't get that in 0.03 I feel it's important in 0.04.)
There will be a bit more focus on the eroge said this time around.

Also, planning to buy the rtx 2080ti this month which will make my workrate with renders x4 times faster! I'm going all in with this project.
Hopefully, once I get rid of this sickness completely, I can go back to work full force.
- HG

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can't get over how good an idea it is to have the girls train us, instead of the usual other way around. The next update sounds like it's really going to be worth whatever the wait might be.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
i agree Gracie needs more content coz there not much story around her at the moment but the same could be said of Isabella and cordia i think gracie like luna has become desensitised to the violence and world around her i have to rise an eye brow when she is going to be the one to teach us how to be Tactical ( but if we can be trained to be like john wick ill be happy )

Reactions: Abibliboop

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...i have to rise an eye brow when she is going to be the one to teach us how to be Tactical
Tactics is about knowledge and logic though, not just actual fighting and Gracie is extremely smart. Luna would teach you how to fire the gun, but Gracie where and when to use it to best advantage (and Isabel how not to even need the gun). The gun being violence in general for this metaphor.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Tactics is about knowledge and logic though, not just actual fighting and Gracie is extremely smart. Luna would teach you how to fire the gun, but Gracie where and when to use it to best advantage (and Isabel how not to even need the gun). The gun being violence in general for this metaphor.
logic and tactics i direct you to the pink panted bathroom

Reactions: Enyos

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
logic and tactics i direct you to the pink panted bathroom
She's a genius but that kind of genius with no common sense to go with it and keep it in check, also the use of pink paint has been used (thanks QI for giving me sport knowledge). I do see the point though.

Reactions: Abibliboop
4.40 star(s) 491 Votes