dtezt

Nov 18, 2017
Started the Game some Hours ago and i have to say ... this became quick one of my favorites. Great and funny Story. Normaly i dont read all in Games ... but this kept me going on and on. I dont even mind that there is not much nude stuff going on at the point where i am at the moment (short after the shooting when you first meet the serpents).
I just really love it so far. Great Work!

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
you are going to get a lot of people complaining about the lack of sex scenes in the game but as i see it you are building a world and characters that are interesting and fun to iterate with the only gripe i have is the serpents are a little cartooney and thats it i have loved playing the game for manly the story so you must be doing something right so those who want more just wait its coming just not at the rick of the story and characters

SafeSpace

Donor
Oct 22, 2018
No worries there I plan on going patreon right after Xmas (too much impulse buying) This has to be one of the best stories I've played for this genre. Especially love the over the top gangster scenes. Very well done man.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
out of the 4 girls who do people like the most i like luna the most coz she is crazy and charming all at the same time 2nd would be the head of the family you got to like the silent but sexy types i'm interested in who you guys dig the most
Luna is probably my favorite character-wise, but I'm honestly more excited for Cordia and Isabel's storylines just because of the taboo associated with getting in to bed with them. Antonio's finna be pissed.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
Normally I'd tuck tail and run away from the "mentally unsound", but then it'd only leave me with Isabelle, lol. Antonio is a real entitled prick, but comes off as a mostly nice and caring guy. There's just something about Luna though... From the time she shows us how vital the kitchen is, she won me over somehow. She's loyal to a fault, and would give anything to keep those she cares about safe. She's by far the funniest to see interact with others, and you can't help but feel for her when she shows her vulnerable side. By far my fave character of probably any VN. :love:

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
out of the 4 girls who do people like the most i like luna the most coz she is crazy and charming all at the same time 2nd would be the head of the family you got to like the silent but sexy types i'm interested in who you guys dig the most
I think Luna's favoritism comes from her being the woman we have had the most interaction with on a romance level. I'm interested to see more of Gracie and Cordia, but I suspect Luna will likely go psycho and start shooting everyone if she thinks we are screwing around behind her back.

SafeSpace

Donor
Oct 22, 2018
I think Luna's favoritism comes from her being the woman we have had the most interaction with on a romance level. I'm interested to see more of Gracie and Cordia, but I suspect Luna will likely go psycho and start shooting everyone if she thinks we are screwing around behind her back.
I'm not sure I still think its her personality. Even if she had 3 events like the other girls I think my choice would still be the same. Also have to admitt her PEW PEW fits in perfectly with your SN.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
I agree with this. I'm not sure any future updates will change my mind, but as it stands, all the other story lines need to be fleshed out more to make them interesting. This is why Gracie is my least favorite so far.

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I agree with this. I'm not sure any future updates will change my mind, but as it stands, all the other story lines need to be fleshed out more to make them interesting. This is why Gracie is my least favorite so far.
Differences of taste, but I like Gracie more than Isabelle, because.. you know... infidelity and all that. I also think Gracie is technically the smartest, prettiest, and most naive, if not emotionally detached, but she wants to be normal and to learn. She's great at playing the others (and throwing Luna under the bus) to get what she wants.

Isabelle certainly has a coy side, and I wouldn't put it past her to cheat, since she doesn't seem too happy with Antonio since her "accident". She certainly is the sweetest and nicest of the cast. Only Cordia could tie with her for "Most Caring".

Reactions: Abibliboop

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Differences of taste, but I like Gracie more than Isabelle, because.. you know... infidelity and all that. I also think Gracie is technically the smartest, prettiest, and most naive, if not emotionally detached, but she wants to be normal and to learn. She's great at playing the others (and throwing Luna under the bus) to get what she wants.

Isabelle certainly has a coy side, and I wouldn't put it past her to cheat, since she doesn't seem too happy with Antonio since her "accident". She certainly is the sweetest and nicest of the cast. Only Cordia could tie with her for "Most Caring".
I don't really have a problem with Gracie, I definitely think there is a well-deserved spot for her in the current cast. My problem is that we just haven't seen enough of her story line for me to care about her as much as the others. Granted, Cordia and Isabelle don't have very long story lines either, but I find the premise of seducing them much more intriguing than winning over Gracie.

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes