FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
К сожалению, некоторые ключевые слова там не были переведены, а DeepL распознает болгарский язык, но не может понять его, возможно, потому, что некоторые части уже переведены. Может быть, попробовать еще раз и/или добавить оригинальное болгарское предложение?
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

I asked what needs to be done to see Schena in the bathroom when the girls use him in MS’s room? does he come into the room while they are in the bathroom?

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
people, I really understood the death of death in the 1st season, right? and it turns out she won’t be in season 2 of the game? I mean, what I saw in the last episode of the season, it doesn’t look like someone was able to save her when she was shot in time .. so the question is, will she be in season 2 or not?!?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
people, I really understood the death of death in the 1st season, right? and it turns out she won’t be in season 2 of the game? I mean, what I saw in the last episode of the season, it doesn’t look like someone was able to save her when she was shot in time .. so the question is, will she be in season 2 or not?!?
Of course she'll be in season 2, she's one of the main LI's......

FROZER

Feb 20, 2024
Of course she'll be in season 2, she's one of the main LI's......
this is strange if it's poshetat how season 1 ended .. it will be strange if in season 2 the game of nachnots is quite ordinary like buto in season 1 they didn't shoot at Gray and she almost died .. this is true I think it will suck yesl and season 2 of nachnots without Attention to those who have forgotten how season 1 ended

people, where can I download music from this game?

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
Honest question: do you really see that much of a difference to other, newer, games here on F95 though? Because I really don't. You can argue about who's got the better models, the better scenes and stuff, but from a technical point I fail to see where it all breaks apart. Could you name a game that's really better, not by taste in setting or characters themselves but from a technical point of view?
small comparision of render quality of DeLuca Family and other VNs that came out recently:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
note that i only provided 2 different examples from 2 seperate games and could do many more, i also could cherry pick said examples and pick one that is in low lighting enviroment for DeLuca Family and make it look even less impressive in comparision as those seems be usually the worst looking ones. also i don't really understand what do you mean by "technical point of view". if you are talking about coding of the game, than most VNs run on ren'py, it's hard to fuck up that aspect of the game.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
small comparision of render quality of DeLuca Family and other VNs that came out recently:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
note that i only provided 2 different examples from 2 seperate games and could do many more, i also could cherry pick said examples and pick one that is in low lighting enviroment for DeLuca Family and make it look even less impressive in comparision as those seems be usually the worst looking ones. also i don't really understand what do you mean by "technical point of view". if you are talking about coding of the game, than most VNs run on ren'py, it's hard to fuck up that aspect of the game.
Thanks for providing examples - even though your first example (second image) doesn't help too much due to lighting being very dark, I can see clear differences between 1 and 3, so I will cede that point. Still not game breaking at all for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
I don't usually name my saves, i just recognize the scene in the thumbnail... so i can't speak to that.

But if you want a similar mafia like game... basically Eternum (Humor) + Deluca tone, try "My Bully is My Lover". But be warned, you'll laugh at one scene and almost be brought to tears in the next. It's an emotional rollercoaster.
No I mean at the very start when you name the mc it crashed, but at that point will simply wait S2 before retrying it.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
So about Wilfred's "vision"

Everything seems to point towards this being the future:

screenshot0003.png

Its like both are amazing on their own with their skillset (but still inferior to Cordia for example who posseses both but may not on a level like them) but working together they could achieve true greatness (superior to cordia for example).

Or is it like Gracie alone could already surpass Cordia? Is Cordia only afraid because she thinks Gracie could become like herself or does she think Gracie's potential (for good but for esp worse things too) is even higher compared to herself?

Im not sure im describing this good enough, im just using Cordia as something to compared their abilitys/skillset to.

So Gracie's part is the longterm planning, while the MC's part is the variables and the empathy (which is esp nessecary to offset gracie's lacking empathy).

And while Cordia and Wilfred can always take the role of a advisor .. whats Luna's role in all this? Is she just supposed to be the (strong) grunt for MC/Gracie? I feel like im missing something, is she the one to honor the underworld-codes (like she did with the gun-prodigy, and neither MC nor Gracie give a fuck about that) or what's her "part"?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deoku

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Could? You already did. I have seen plenty of games in the last 6 months that have significantly lower render quality than all 3 of the images you posted. You cherry picked your examples specifically to knock the render quality in this game.
Its whatever anyway, the renders are good enough and have their own kind of artstyle. Its always possible to make renders look better, to invest more time in lightning and stuff but the deluca dev seems kinda short of time anyway.

I prefer the dev investing the time to continue the story with the render-quality we have atm every day over putting even more work/time into the renders and a slower development. Its always a tradeoff and comparing ongoing avns to new ones which may or may not ever get a second episode is nonsense anyway.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Could? You already did. I have seen plenty of games in the last 6 months that have significantly lower render quality than all 3 of the images you posted. You cherry picked your examples specifically to knock the render quality in this game.
To be fair though - the expression aside - I specifically asked about technical advancements past the level of this. I would still not subscribe to the original statement along the lines of (paraphrased) DeLuca being outdated, but showing me better graphics was relevant to my question.

Then again, some of the best (non adult) games had already quite aged graphics when they released, and some graphic bombs tanked because everything else was lacking. Even though here graphics may be more important than in non adult games in general, I guess it is the same here. (Which should not be a statement of the two example games they picked, I don't recognize them and thus cannot comment on that.)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Its whatever anyway, the renders are good enough and have their own kind of artstyle. Its always possible to make renders look better, to invest more time in lightning and stuff but the deluca dev seems kinda short of time anyway.

I prefer the dev investing the time to continue the story with the render-quality we have atm every day over putting even more work/time into the renders and a slower development. Its always a tradeoff and comparing ongoing avns to new ones which may or may not ever get a second episode is nonsense anyway.
Well, there is at least one dev on this site, not gonna mention his name, let it be lost to the waves across the seas, who refines and refines and refines and redoes, slowing the actual game progress to a halt. And to what use? In 3 years there would be newer possibilities as well.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
So about Wilfred's "vision"

Everything seems to point towards this being the future:

View attachment 3657333

Its like both are amazing on their own with their skillset (but still inferior to Cordia for example who posseses both but may not on a level like them) but working together they could achieve true greatness (superior to cordia for example).

Or is it like Gracie alone could already surpass Cordia? Is Cordia only afraid because she thinks Gracie could become like herself or does she think Gracie's potential (for good but for esp worse things too) is even higher compared to herself?

Im not sure im describing this good enough, im just using Cordia as something to compared their abilitys/skillset to.

So Gracie's part is the longterm planning, while the MC's part is the variables and the empathy (which is esp nessecary to offset gracie's lacking empathy).

And while Cordia and Wilfred can always take the role of a advisor .. whats Luna's role in all this? Is she just supposed to be the (strong) grunt for MC/Gracie? I feel like im missing something, is she the one to honor the underworld-codes (like she did with the gun-prodigy, and neither MC nor Gracie give a fuck about that) or what's her "part"?
For me, Luna is THE fighter par excellence. Unfortunately, I didn't see any progress during S1.

What is more than clearly visible with Garcie and MC. They are getting stronger day by day. In my opinion they haven't reached the level of Cordia or Wilfred yet, but it's only a matter of time!!! I think they're getting much, much stronger.

If you throw the three together, something sinister results. From their own mission you could already get a very good idea of what they are capable of. And their development is not yet complete!!! I trust them to be able to stir up the underworld.

And now there is another factor that is often ignored. The MC has two very loyal protagonists at his side: Eiza and Joey. Both of them have very amazing abilities and skills in their own right.

Finally, there is another component that I trust will act as an initial spark: REVENGE

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Well, there is at least one dev on this site, not gonna mention his name, let it be lost to the waves across the seas, who refines and refines and refines and redoes, slowing the actual game progress to a halt. And to what use? In 3 years there would be newer possibilities as well.
I dont like compareing devs and their methods, i like the dev you mentioned and despite the reworks there was more content produced compared to the deluca family. But whatever, i like both devs and both are doing what they think is the best for their avn.
And the dev you mentioned defines himself kinda over the visual aspect while the Deluca-Family is defined to be a awesome and amazing story, the goals and approaches are just different.

Now im comparing too ..

Whatever for me the renders in the deluca family are looking good and unique and dont need a upgrade imo

For me, Luna is THE fighter par excellence. Unfortunately, I didn't see any progress during S1.

What is more than clearly visible with Garcie and MC. They are getting stronger day by day. In my opinion they haven't reached the level of Cordia or Wilfred yet, but it's only a matter of time!!! I think they're getting much, much stronger.

If you throw the three together, something sinister results. From their own mission you could already get a very good idea of what they are capable of. And their development is not yet complete!!! I trust them to be able to stir up the underworld.

And now there is another factor that is often ignored. The MC has two very loyal protagonists at his side: Eiza and Joey. Both of them have very amazing abilities and skills in their own right.

Finally, there is another component that I trust will act as an initial spark: REVENGE
Yeah i was talking about the potentials, neither gracie nor mc or luna are anywhere close to cordia's level at this point of the story. And their rise to the top (mc, gracie, luna) is of course obvious and yeah Luna is an amazing fighter but i think gracie and mc will catch up in fighting prowess and im just wondering what else Luna will bring to the table to complement the "power-trio" and i think there is something im missing.

Reactions: minibaer12

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Yeah i was talking about the potentials, neither gracie nor mc or luna are anywhere close to cordia's level at this point of the story. And their rise to the top (mc, gracie, luna) is of course obvious and yeah Luna is an amazing fighter but i think gracie and mc will catch up in fighting prowess and im just wondering what else Luna will bring to the table to complement the "power-trio" and i think there is something im missing.
Do you know what I thought first when the cliffhanger credits rolled?

"That was a really big error!"

I hope and pray that the Dev thinks along the same lines, because an event like this bonds people together like pitch and brimstone.

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes