TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
The Serpents:

We don’t know who the fourth serpent is at the moment right?

And did Wilfried trained all of them or only Cordia from the original Serpents? Who trained them if not Wilfried

Is the Serpent a original serpent?
We don't know the answer to any of those questions yet and yes we don't know who the 4th serpent is either.

Who wants the MC dead?

It’s curious that the alliance against the DeLuca‘s (which MCs dad is a part of) doesn’t want him dead either.

Are we aware of any (strong) third party? Or does it have to be an inside job like Antonio (afraid to be ursurped?)

The lack of concern and investigation of the DeLucas is sometimes surprising like when someone gets poisoned on their family table.

I would expect people like Cordia and Wilfried to not stop investigating until they found the culprit … but maybe they did?
Two options, either someone who knows why the MC is on his contract and wants to make the DeLucas break their part of the deal within it. Or revenge, as in someone his mom or dad has wronged.

MCs mom

I suspect Ria saw all of this coming? Not saying she’s a good person or anything but I kinda don’t feel like she tortured her son for no reason. And it saved his life once already.

To me it seems that she knew that his life will always be in grave danger (due to where she and the father are? Two DeLuca founders out of four?).

It kinda connects to my first question about the serpents and if Ria got trained by Wilfried.
Hope said that she was extremely powerful back in her days and that she possesses a very rare and deadly skill. In the story so far, she certainly won't win any mother of the year awards but most of us also agree that there is more to her than what we know so far.

MCs Cameras:

I think it’s kinda strange that the MC has these cameras everywhere in the house yet is barely able to get any knowledge due to it.

Does Cordia and Wilfrief know about it and Crdia just surrendered her office?? This would mean they accept him recording the girls too ..

.. or do they really never talk about anything important or relating to the mc?

.. or was it just a dev decision from the beginning and were supposed to forget about the cam in the office (or did the mc removed it when he went there one night?)
I believe Hope used them as a story telling tool, to tell us something without the MC being present while not divulging too much and for some lewds without the need to progress the relationship with anyone.

The mysterious six:

How are these fuckers still around/alive after torturing so many kids of important people?

How was it possible for someone like Cordia to stop searching for them (even after Luna was back?), I can’t see someone like her stopping until they are all dead.

Damn I can’t wait for the epicness of Luna killing goatee fucker.

Do you guys think anyone we know at this point is related to them? And any idea what their goal is/was?

Do you think visiting Gaia at the orphanage will be wholesome or gruesome? Is Gaia still (or again) a guardian angel or will Luna have to kill her … ?
What they did seemed a lot like an attempt at indoctrination. As to why and how they got away with it, we don't know enough yet to make a guess.

The cliffhanger:

Why the fuck shoot Gracie? Why not Cordia or Antonio as they are higher up? Or was the bullet supposed for MC?

And was this really the silverino-alliance? It kinda didn’t felt like it.

But I kinda hope this leads to us seeing Cordia in action for the first time, i imagine this will be a sight to behold.

Pretty sure Cordia‘s mind works the same as Gracie’s and her skills are far superior to Luna‘s. She’s afraid of Gracie becoming like her.

Do you guys think Cordia is stronger/would best The Serpent in a fight?
There are many different theories out there, and I agree with you kiling Gracie considering who else was available as a target makes no sense in terms of a rival family. I believe its either personal, like someone wanted to make Cordia watch her youngest child get killed, or to keep the Delucas occupied while something else will happen.

As to Cordia being stronger, in terms of the game world only Hope can answer that, but if you base it on reality, style makes fights and I wouldn't wanna go up against someone who can shoot the eyelash off of a fly from a mile away.

Reactions: Krytax123

___abbas___

Mar 30, 2020
hello beautiful people, i would like to inquire if this game have a harem planned, i played it in 2019 and the dev then said i do not know yet, now 5 years later, did he decide?

thank you in advance

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MaxRichard

Jabbeler

Nov 29, 2021
Is there any possibility to this run on macos?

I can't launch it with the ren'py launcher, i can't build the distribution and i am unable to run it with the given .app.

It will either close instandly or show an error
script_version.txt says: (7, 4, 11). So download:

I download the SDK, start ren'pi, create a new project and when this is done drag the Game folder of the download over it and replace it. Then you can launch the project from ren'pi or build your own. I keep it in ren'pi to manage it there. I tested it and it works.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
JJJ84 Do me a favor? Ask hopes if the crazy/calm/angry options affect the mc's personality or just how he is viewed by others.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
hello beautiful people, i would like to inquire if this game have a harem planned, i played it in 2019 and the dev then said i do not know yet, now 5 years later, did he decide?

thank you in advance
Go for em all!
If I add anything where there be consequences for going all, I will be sure to make it backward compilable where you can choose if you are or are not in a relationship with the girls.
Looks like that's the best answer we have so far...

• Red Heart
Reactions: ___abbas___

Bassio

Feb 23, 2021
bHello, first of all thank you, I would like to know if there is an Android version, because for external reasons now I have no other way to play

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Finished it for the first time, what an amazing Story so far.

And the best thing are all the amazing and unique characters (and there are cool male characters too, rare for AVNs).

I really can’t tell if i prefer Luna or Gracie, they are both awesome in their own way and I feel it will be the same with Cordia.

I have a few questions/thoughts about the general consensus about a few things:

The Serpents:

We don’t know who the fourth serpent is at the moment right?

And did Wilfried trained all of them or only Cordia from the original Serpents? Who trained them if not Wilfried

Is the Serpent a original serpent?

Who wants the MC dead?

It’s curious that the alliance against the DeLuca‘s (which MCs dad is a part of) doesn’t want him dead either.

Are we aware of any (strong) third party? Or does it have to be an inside job like Antonio (afraid to be ursurped?)

The lack of concern and investigation of the DeLucas is sometimes surprising like when someone gets poisoned on their family table.

I would expect people like Cordia and Wilfried to not stop investigating until they found the culprit … but maybe they did?

MCs mom

I suspect Ria saw all of this coming? Not saying she’s a good person or anything but I kinda don’t feel like she tortured her son for no reason. And it saved his life once already.

To me it seems that she knew that his life will always be in grave danger (due to where she and the father are? Two DeLuca founders out of four?).

It kinda connects to my first question about the serpents and if Ria got trained by Wilfried.

MCs Cameras:

I think it’s kinda strange that the MC has these cameras everywhere in the house yet is barely able to get any knowledge due to it.

Does Cordia and Wilfrief know about it and Crdia just surrendered her office?? This would mean they accept him recording the girls too ..

.. or do they really never talk about anything important or relating to the mc?

.. or was it just a dev decision from the beginning and were supposed to forget about the cam in the office (or did the mc removed it when he went there one night?)

The mysterious six:

How are these fuckers still around/alive after torturing so many kids of important people?

How was it possible for someone like Cordia to stop searching for them (even after Luna was back?), I can’t see someone like her stopping until they are all dead.

Damn I can’t wait for the epicness of Luna killing goatee fucker.

Do you guys think anyone we know at this point is related to them? And any idea what their goal is/was?

Do you think visiting Gaia at the orphanage will be wholesome or gruesome? Is Gaia still (or again) a guardian angel or will Luna have to kill her … ?

The cliffhanger:

Why the fuck shoot Gracie? Why not Cordia or Antonio as they are higher up? Or was the bullet supposed for MC?

And was this really the silverino-alliance? It kinda didn’t felt like it.

But I kinda hope this leads to us seeing Cordia in action for the first time, i imagine this will be a sight to behold.

Pretty sure Cordia‘s mind works the same as Gracie’s and her skills are far superior to Luna‘s. She’s afraid of Gracie becoming like her.

Do you guys think Cordia is stronger/would best The Serpent in a fight?
Most of questions you're asking are in spoiler territory (which I too am guilty of asking Hopes every now and then :HideThePain: ).
But ones which I think can get addressed;

4th Serpent:
he is still the Serpent who is completely in the veil. When I asked Hopes before one word which could describe the Fourth Serpent, he said "Evil." Now, this can be interpreted in a numerous ways, but it's interesting to say the least.

Who trained the Serpents:
Well, Cordia was trained by Wilfred (basically all the knowledge she learned was from him), & Wilfred is in fact proud of the fact that she's his best student.
So even if Cordia trained the new Serpents, that would still be Wilfred implicitly training these Serpents, no? :KEK:
But I have a feeling it's Wilfred who trained them.
Cordia being a Donna, I'd say would have too much of other responsibilities, and burden of training Serpents I'd say would add to a lot of things she'd be juggling with.

Not to mention there's that Wilfred training Gildart flashback scene. Wilfred training the new Serpents I'd imagine would have come before even that.

MC cameras and Cordia and Wilfred never talk about anything important or relating to the mc:
I'm assuming that you played through the VN mode.
There are fair number of camera recordings, and at least decent number of them Cordia, Wilfred (and even Antonio at times) either explicitly mention or implicitly refer to MC in them.

But unlike Full Experience (and I'd assume same for Just Story, even though I never played that mode) which have all the recordings, I read from at least one person that a lot (if not all) of the recordings are missing in VN mode?

Hopes & I will be checking and see if we can try and restore them.

As for the rest, well enjoy the journey and what's to come, fellow DeLuca Soldier!! :);)

I believe this is now an inside joke that I am not aware of, care to explain please :cry:
Most likely because of what Hopes said previously back in July 2021.
He held a FAQ session on that day on his Patreon where people could ask them about the game (I've only quoted part of the full FAQ; you can go to the post link if ya wanna read the full FAQ).

Q. Harem ending? (Andeddo)
A. There is no plan for a harem ending as of yet. The planned story will not allow it.
Granted, this was back in 2021 and he could change his mind down the line.
Also, Hopes left his answer open-ended a bit with this one.
It can be interpreted as "Full-harem" might be a no-go due to the story, but that may not necessarily just limit it to only solo-exclusive LI paths.
"Partial-harem" could also be in the cards.

But I guess only time will tell how he decides to take it.

JJJ84 Do me a favor? Ask hopes if the crazy/calm/angry options affect the mc's personality or just how he is viewed by others.
Sure.
I will ask, though I will wait until after Hopes gets back to me what Tokennugget suggested previously, cause what he asked is a big one.
Don't wanna bombard Hopes too much with whole bunch of different stuff all at once.

Once he answers Tokennugget's suggestion, I'll ask him your question.

As for me, from what we've seen on the game so far, I have the feeling Hopes' answer will be.... the latter?
Just think there is a fixed MC's personality already which drives how the story moves forward.
Otherwise, I'd imagine we'd have multiple paths/routes based on MC's personality already.

Though don't quote me on that, cause I could be wrong. :KEK::HideThePain:

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Most of questions you're asking are in spoiler territory (which I too am guilty of asking Hopes every now and then :HideThePain: ).
But ones which I think can get addressed;

4th Serpent:
he is still the Serpent who is completely in the veil. When I asked Hopes before one word which could describe the Fourth Serpent, he said "Evil." Now, this can be interpreted in a numerous ways, but it's interesting to say the least.

Who trained the Serpents:
Well, Cordia was trained by Wilfred (basically all the knowledge she learned was from him), & Wilfred is in fact proud of the fact that she's his best student.
So even if Cordia trained the new Serpents, that would still be Wilfred implicitly training these Serpents, no? :KEK:
But I have a feeling it's Wilfred who trained them.
Cordia being a Donna, I'd say would have too much of other responsibilities, and burden of training Serpents I'd say would add to a lot of things she'd be juggling with.

Not to mention there's that Wilfred training Gildart flashback scene. Wilfred training the new Serpents I'd imagine would have come before even that.

MC cameras and Cordia and Wilfred never talk about anything important or relating to the mc:
I'm assuming that you played through the VN mode.
There are fair number of camera recordings, and at least decent number of them Cordia, Wilfred (and even Antonio at times) either explicitly mention or implicitly refer to MC in them.

But unlike Full Experience (and I'd assume same for Just Story, even though I never played that mode) which have all the recordings, I read from at least one person that a lot (if not all) of the recordings are missing in VN mode?

Hopes & I will be checking and see if we can try and restore them.

As for the rest, well enjoy the journey and what's to come, fellow DeLuca Soldier!! :);)

Most likely because of what Hopes said previously back in July 2021.
He held a FAQ session on that day on his Patreon where people could ask them about the game (I've only quoted part of the full FAQ; you can go to the post link if ya wanna read the full FAQ).

Granted, this was back in 2021 and he could change his mind down the line.
Also, Hopes left his answer open-ended a bit with this one.
It can be interpreted as "Full-harem" might be a no-go due to the story, but that may not necessarily just limit it to only solo-exclusive LI paths.
"Partial-harem" could also be in the cards.

But I guess only time will tell how he decides to take it.

Sure.
I will ask, though I will wait until after Hopes gets back to me what Tokennugget suggested previously, cause what he asked is a big one.
Don't wanna bombard Hopes too much with whole bunch of different stuff all at once.

As for me, from what we've seen on the game so far, I have the feeling Hopes' answer will be.... the latter?
Just think there is a fixed MC's personality already which drives how the story moves forward.
Otherwise, I'd imagine we'd have multiple paths/routes based on MC's personality already.

I thought the same about the training and its still Wilfried but i imagine at some point there needs to be someone else training the new high potentials and was curious if thats already the case (Wilfried isnt getting younger).

And yep i played the VN mode and there are a few recordings but usually only right after encounter with the characters (i remember gracie the most and i think one scene in the office with cordia, wilfried and antonio) if the MC gets curious what happens next but never a unrelated find.

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Who are you and what have you done with the real JJJ?
Haha, I know, I know.
It almost makes me seem like a hypocrite saying that, given I generally tend to bombard Hopes with questions (which ends up with pitchforks :HideThePain:).

Though, what TokenNugget, asked, there were couple additional suggestions (for season 1, to make it look cooler, more polished I guess) I added to what he said which kinda became big.
So gotta kinda control the traffic flow to Hopes. :KEK:

Reactions: Tokenugget

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Sure.

Thank you sir.

I think so too. But I want to be sure cause other than 1 time, and I think it was the mc talking to Luna that 1 time so I didn't want to put on the crazy/funny persona with her, I pick crazy. Let my opponents think I don't take things seriously/constantly a comedian/or I'm actually crazy, whatever they're taking away from it. But I don't want it to actually affect his personality(at least, not in so much as it makes him actually crazy, a jokester who doesn't take these guys seriously is more what I'm going for).

Makes me think of the fifth element. "Negative. I am a meat popsicle."

Reactions: JJJ84

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
so this latest update did it ad story after the last ending or was it more just updating and perfecting what was already there ? as it was a good ending for season 1 where it ended. unless i am missing something.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
so this latest update did it ad story after the last ending or was it more just updating and perfecting what was already there ? as it was a good ending for season 1 where it ended. unless i am missing something.
VN mode, lore entries and drops the Lucania free roam. Makes the free roam into a vn version of it since the free roam was bugged and they couldn't figure out what was causing the bug.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
VN mode, lore entries and drops the Lucania free roam. Makes the free roam into a vn version of it since the free roam was bugged and they couldn't figure out what was causing the bug.
aaah basically perfecting what they where already partially doing. tnx

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Hope to see this VN more often from now, one of my first one (since I'm on F95) and it pained me to not seen it more often.
Good stuff hope it continue.

(Any recommendation in the same type ?)

I'm the only one to have a crash when entering the name in a new save ?

Last edited:

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
script_version.txt says: (7, 4, 11). So download:

I download the SDK, start ren'pi, create a new project and when this is done drag the Game folder of the download over it and replace it. Then you can launch the project from ren'pi or build your own. I keep it in ren'pi to manage it there. I tested it and it works.
Sadly don't work on macOS with M ship as we need a version ... than run on ARM, and 7.4.11 need rosetta and I will not install it for 1 game.

Really sad

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes