JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
We all know that Gracie, Cordia, Luna and Isabella are the LIs. Just wanna ask if there are there any more planned or something like that, or this is it?
Main LIs:
- Luna
- Gracie
- Isabel
- Cordia

This is fixed, Hopes said there are no more main LIs.

Side LIs/Side gals (well ones confirmed):

- Eiza
- Siobhan
- Amita
- Amata
- Elektra

Side LIs/Side gals (these LIs are not yet confirmed, but highly likely):

- Caterina
- Onorina
- Lelianna

etc
Side gals list will likely greatly expand with season 2

VN mode or normal mod which one is good. I've been waiting for a long time to get a more content.
The game currently has that ? icon you can click next to each mode in the beginning which explains the difference between each (I'd upload screenshots if I could, but the website is being bonkers right now with attaching pics, so it's just not possible given all attachments and upload pics function of the site is broken right now lol).

You can read what each says and decide which to pick.

Personally I prefer Full Experience, but if you're not a fan of text based RPG mechanic, then you may prefer Just Story or VN mode (I have no issues with it given this only has very light sandbox lol).

Though between Just Story and VN mode, I'd probably recommend Just Story slightly more.
Sure, there's still the whole "click to navigate Freeroam" that people may not like.
But even so, VN Mode is missing that Codex section with the lore to read which can be accessed from Full Exp mode and Just Story mode (though I guess this would only matter if you care about reading about game's lore stuff).
Just Story mode probably is a good compromise in between the 2 modes.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So when is the game gonna be getting a real update? Cause it just ends in the same place as the last update and that was quite some time ago.
A lot of stuff happened IRL for Hopes (the dev) during the past year;

- preparing Season 1 to be ready for Steam (people think it's easy but it isn't easy to find a bank which accept adult visual novel work. So while he eventually solved it, it was initially a bit of a struggle)
- got engaged
1) got his own place with his fiance with his own office space to work on the game now
2) Wedding planning

Previously he was working on this game only part time as a hobby; he only transitioned to Full time after Season 1 got released on Steam (late February).
So dust will need to settle on his IRL matter before he can fully commit to Season 2.
I'm sure he'll let us know when he's ready.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
It's fascinating how VNs are named, for example. S1CH1, S1EP1, CH1EP1 etc.

Developers tend to change something in the gameplay when changing S or changing CH.

One thing really bothers me here: When we meet in the entrance hall or in his room, the characters pop up in the foreground instead of standing in the room. In my opinion it's kind of "old school". Although this is not always the case, it is very common. This is only an example.

I wanted to ask if the developer has announced that they want to change anything about the gameplay for S2?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
It's fascinating how VNs are named, for example. S1CH1, S1EP1, CH1EP1 etc.

Developers tend to change something in the gameplay when changing S or changing CH.

One thing really bothers me here: When we meet in the entrance hall or in his room, the characters pop up in the foreground instead of standing in the room. In my opinion it's kind of "old school". Although this is not always the case, it is very common. This is only an example.

I wanted to ask if the developer has announced that they want to change anything about the gameplay for S2?
Hopes has stated today in his reply to me that he's gonna let things cool down a bit before returning to this thread for replies. So if you want to ask him a specific question, probably best to wait till he returns.

As for the character in the foreground thing, I didn't really mind them tbh.
It's not like all scenes are that way; for example. that Eiza event "Can I have this?", Wilfred is in MC's room (MC catching Eiza with his gun). That fully portrays Wilfred standing in MC's room.
Another example would be MC watching Luna trying to walk on high heels (and her falling over), and more.

Scenes which are quite important, it is shown to be specifically tailor rendered.
Dialogue scenes which don't matter as much (such as Wilfred delivering a package of wine to MC at his room)?
Characters are at foreground.

I feel game uses the adequate mixup; trying to have them all dedicated renders with those "in the room" renders I'd imagine would require far too much work for very little payoff (especially for scenes that don't really matter).

As for gameplay news, from what I know, Hopes will be keeping the contracts gameplay stuff into season 2.
Also, Lucania town freeroam from season 1 will be enhanced with more content; though I have no idea what they will be.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Can you share it again? Not able to find it.
This quoted post below back in November last year has the sneak peek render of Season 2 attached.
However, currently the zone (this site, f95zone), there is an issue with all images and attachments, whether currently uploading or previously uploaded fail to load (actually in terms of previous posts, images come up broken).

So you won't be able to see it until the admins of this website get this issue fixed I think (when that happens, you'll be able to see it).

I'm sharing the following recent Dev Post with permission from HopesGaming (it's from his discord);

View attachment 3068662

Last edited:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
This quoted post below back in November last year has the sneak peek render of Season 2 attached.
However, currently the zone (this site, f95zone), there is an issue with all images and attachments, whether currently uploading or previously uploaded fail to load (actually in terms of previous posts, images come up broken).

So you won't be able to see it until the admins of this website get this issue fixed I think (when that happens, you'll be able to see it).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
What Hopes said before (oh and just to let ya know, HopesGaming is a dude, not a gal; you wrote "herself." Of course there are couple of female devs out there of course, but Hopes is not one of them).

Reactions: minibaer12

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
What Hopes said before (oh and just to let ya know, HopesGaming is a dude, not a gal; you wrote "herself." Of course there are couple of female devs out there of course, but Hopes is not one of them).

sorry, wrong Google translation. I'm not an English speaker. I already assumed he was male.

Reactions: JJJ84

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hopes will be revealing MC's importance throughout seasons 2 & 3 gradually, cause he's keeping those cards pretty close to his chest (not surprised, those would be huge spoilers).
And as for his rank and position, well he did say that the MC will have a awakening moment of sort which will kick him out of the "always striving to be underestimated + survival most instinct" till now, and give him motivation to become stronger (probably that s01 cliffhanger ending will play a huge extent, but I'd imagine there are other factors which come into play also).

And he will get stronger and continue to get promoted to higher rank.

As for him swearing the oath (with the Soldato promotion event), and now having its last name (DeLuca), that's basically what every soldier goes through when they get inducted into the Family; hence that's not just unique to MC.

So just enjoy the ride, those questions you have will get answered in time. ;)

Reactions: minibaer12

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Hopes will be revealing MC's importance throughout seasons 2 & 3 gradually, cause he's keeping those cards pretty close to his chest (not surprised, those would be huge spoilers).
And as for his rank and position, well he did say that the MC will have a awakening moment of sort which will kick him out of the "always striving to be underestimated + survival most instinct" till now, and give him motivation to become stronger (probably that s01 cliffhanger ending will play a huge extent, but I'd imagine there are other factors which come into play also).

And he will get stronger and continue to get promoted to higher rank.

As for him swearing the oath (with the Soldato promotion event), and now having its last name (DeLuca), that's basically what every soldier goes through when they get inducted into the Family; hence that's not just unique to MC.

So just enjoy the ride, those questions you have will get answered in time. ;)
But you have to admit, that's highly unusual, especially given the fact that the meeting takes place at the beginning of S2 (his words) -> not much time.

But I'm content for now and let's see how the DEV will justify it.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Finished it for the first time, what an amazing Story so far.

And the best thing are all the amazing and unique characters (and there are cool male characters too, rare for AVNs).

I really can’t tell if i prefer Luna or Gracie, they are both awesome in their own way and I feel it will be the same with Cordia.

I have a few questions/thoughts about the general consensus about a few things:

The Serpents:

We don’t know who the fourth serpent is at the moment right?

And did Wilfried trained all of them or only Cordia from the original Serpents? Who trained them if not Wilfried

Is the Serpent a original serpent?

Who wants the MC dead?

It’s curious that the alliance against the DeLuca‘s (which MCs dad is a part of) doesn’t want him dead either.

Are we aware of any (strong) third party? Or does it have to be an inside job like Antonio (afraid to be ursurped?)

The lack of concern and investigation of the DeLucas is sometimes surprising like when someone gets poisoned on their family table.

I would expect people like Cordia and Wilfried to not stop investigating until they found the culprit … but maybe they did?

MCs mom

I suspect Ria saw all of this coming? Not saying she’s a good person or anything but I kinda don’t feel like she tortured her son for no reason. And it saved his life once already.

To me it seems that she knew that his life will always be in grave danger (due to where she and the father are? Two DeLuca founders out of four?).

It kinda connects to my first question about the serpents and if Ria got trained by Wilfried.

MCs Cameras:

I think it’s kinda strange that the MC has these cameras everywhere in the house yet is barely able to get any knowledge due to it.

Does Cordia and Wilfrief know about it and Crdia just surrendered her office?? This would mean they accept him recording the girls too ..

.. or do they really never talk about anything important or relating to the mc?

.. or was it just a dev decision from the beginning and were supposed to forget about the cam in the office (or did the mc removed it when he went there one night?)

The mysterious six:

How are these fuckers still around/alive after torturing so many kids of important people?

How was it possible for someone like Cordia to stop searching for them (even after Luna was back?), I can’t see someone like her stopping until they are all dead.

Damn I can’t wait for the epicness of Luna killing goatee fucker.

Do you guys think anyone we know at this point is related to them? And any idea what their goal is/was?

Do you think visiting Gaia at the orphanage will be wholesome or gruesome? Is Gaia still (or again) a guardian angel or will Luna have to kill her … ?

The cliffhanger:

Why the fuck shoot Gracie? Why not Cordia or Antonio as they are higher up? Or was the bullet supposed for MC?

And was this really the silverino-alliance? It kinda didn’t felt like it.

But I kinda hope this leads to us seeing Cordia in action for the first time, i imagine this will be a sight to behold.

Pretty sure Cordia‘s mind works the same as Gracie’s and her skills are far superior to Luna‘s. She’s afraid of Gracie becoming like her.

Do you guys think Cordia is stronger/would best The Serpent in a fight?

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes