Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
we'll take the cheat please the dev made a shit skill gain system for this game
Just as a warning: if something weird happens, like sequence breaking or scenes becoming unavailable due to having too high stats - which has happened in the past with cheat mods - the save will be broken forever. So cheat at your own risk.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
we'll take the cheat please the dev made a shit skill gain system for this game
Just as a warning: if something weird happens, like sequence breaking or scenes becoming unavailable due to having too high stats - which has happened in the past with cheat mods - the save will be broken forever. So cheat at your own risk.
Yup, basically the repeat of the gun scenario with Wilfred at Ombra mission.

Besides, the game isn't that hard lol

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
it's all about the steam release for a few months. there hasn't been any news about an actual update to the game ?
Before the Steam release, there was a sneak peek at a render of a scene in season 2 (I even posted it here with Hopes' permission).
But none since the Steam release; most likely due to Hopes being busy with his wedding plans and settling down progress in his new home.

onenf

Aug 26, 2016
i last checked this out in version 0.07.1 from 2021
now checking out season 1 in 2024
congrats and best wishes to HopesGaming IRL!
check back in for season 2 in 2030? :p

Reactions: berserk87

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Exactly, that's the one. Seemed like an important story element that should be included... Wilfred gives a good analysis to the situation and explains how the MC should've reacted and then tells him about Gracies current disposition, then Luna enters.
Just to give you a little bit of an update, Hopes just replied back to me.

He said he'll restore that MC-Wilfred convo scene (it's from the "Nepotism" event from the list all all events in the Full Experience mode), adding it to his To-Do-list for his additional update/patch (or whatever people may call it lol) for the Season 1 Steam.

So that, and few small changes (for the better) will happen when he next updates Season 1.

Reactions: Tokenugget and EJW

kaxbag77

Feb 1, 2020
View attachment 151389

Overview:
Our protagonist is a guy like any other normal guy. Lives a peaceful and uncomplicated life. That uncomplicated life turns into a rather complicated one when he receives a letter from a mafioso, who tells our unfortunate protagonist that due to his parents past, he is now under a mafia contract. He is to serve for a mafia family, but not just any mafia family, the DeLuca family. One of the most dangerous and infamous criminal organizations in the country.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-17
Release Date: 2024-02-28
Developer: HopesGaming - - - - Wiki -
Censored: No
Version: Season 1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

Trailer:

Save games from 0.07 and up works.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux/Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras
:
Walkthrough Mod - - FAN SIG 2 - GUIDE - GALLERY & CHEAT* - WALLPAPERS - S01 COMPENDIUM- WALKTHROUGH - SAVE - GERMAN TRANSLATION* - Bikini Lady Fix

Trojaner thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 266893 View attachment 266894 View attachment 266895 View attachment 266896 View attachment 266897 View attachment 266898 View attachment 266899 View attachment 266900 View attachment 266901
View attachment 150961 View attachment 266902 View attachment 150958 View attachment 150962 View attachment 128903 View attachment 147449 View attachment 147451 View attachment 147450
i just really hope that in season 2 gracie will survive really like her character in the game

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Just to give you a little bit of an update, Hopes just replied back to me.

He said he'll restore that MC-Wilfred convo scene (it's from the "Nepotism" event from the list all all events in the Full Experience mode), adding it to his To-Do-list for his additional update/patch (or whatever people may call it lol) for the Season 1 Steam.

So that, and few small changes (for the better) will happen when he next updates Season 1.
That's cool! Thanks.

If could be a little audacious with another suggestion.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'd love to see the convo with MC, Siobhan, Cat and Amata rendered. Not sure how much work that would be but it would epic. It as an amusing scene.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
If could be a little audacious with another suggestion.. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I'd love to see the convo with MC, Siobhan, Cat and Amata rendered. Not sure how much work that would be but it would epic. It as an amusing scene.
Well, asking Hopes is not an issue for me.
But with that specific suggestion, it's gonna be dependent on how much more work Hopes wishes to add onto Season 1.
He can very much say "I just want to make small additions to Season 1 and direct all my attention to Season 2." (not saying he specifically said this, but he can possibly say this).

So, I'd say with this request it might be best to temper your expectations a bit (in case he says no).

Having said that, I do like your suggestion and see if I can make it a compelling case to present to Hopes :WeSmart:

Reactions: Tokenugget

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i just really hope that in season 2 gracie will survive really like her character in the game
Well, Hopes is no George R. R. Martin. And like in many TV series or movies I am pretty certain that we will feel the danger our heroes are in, still they will survive. They always do. Also, I would lead the pitchfork squad to Hopes' Monaco villa he acquired from his Patreons if Gracie got seriously hurt ;)

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Well, asking Hopes is not an issue for me.
But with that specific suggestion, it's gonna be dependent on how much more work Hopes wishes to add onto Season 1.
He can very much say "I just want to make small additions to Season 1 and direct all my attention to Season 2." (not saying he specifically said this, but he can possibly say this).

So, I'd say with this request it might be best to temper your expectations a bit (in case he says no).

Having said that, I do like your suggestion and see if I can make it a compelling case to present to Hopes :WeSmart:
It's was worth a shot... but no expectations here. Honestly, i'd rather see season 2 content over anything. Although, that scene is worthy of renders ;)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
VN mode or normal mod which one is good. I've been waiting for a long time to get a more content.
Both are good. It will just depend on what kind of gameplay experience you prefer. More control? Normal. More to the point? VN.

Spacegamblerjr

May 17, 2023
Here is unlock gallery
edit: only for season 1, will not work for any updated or older version

if many want the cheat maybe ill update it too
This might be asking a lot but would you make a gofile link or pixeldrain link for some reason I can't load attachments sitewide.

raptorscream

Apr 14, 2021
did the game have more than whats current in it and then reworked?
for some reason i remember having story after current ending

Ancient Devil

Dec 20, 2023
We all know that Gracie, Cordia, Luna and Isabella are the LIs. Just wanna ask if there are there any more planned or something like that, or this is it?

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes