kaczy091

May 27, 2018
I have a question when it comes to morality statistics, what does it mean, are there two paths of history with morality? Does it have any influence on who we will have relationships with? Is it only of cosmetic importance? Can someone explain to me? :D

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is there any possibility to this run on macos?

I can't launch it with the ren'py launcher, i can't build the distribution and i am unable to run it with the given .app.

It will either close instandly or show an error
Here is my reply to another user about Summer's Gone and market builds.

You are probably using the wrong SDK if it won't launch, in the building guide you can find another location for the SDK version number.

The version/build is not what is always listed in the "script version".

I have no idea as I don't own a Mac.

I have no idea the errors, but I'm guessing it might be permissions error. You probably need to let it through gate keeper or use something like Permission fixer for Mac and Linux.

Post on market builds.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lilith-rising-v1-0-3ns-jubei.140205/post-11373244

You can build your own to

How to build with Ren'Py SDK

ignore anything that say repack and replace with whatever game version you have.

a quick sum guide to https://f95zone.to/threads/bobbys-memoirs-of-depravity-v0-15-49-ziptiefun.130448/post-13736433

Sorry to ask, but is there any content in this update or just a steam release?
There is VN mode and "new lore" (lore = reading), content wise there is nothing new.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2019

Edger

May 30, 2017
VN Mode? What the hell is the game we playing back then? Milking Mode? And this got into steam as early access? Huh!? Now we got Seasons too? So unlike Pinkcake that releases once a year we get a dev that releases once in 2 years with far less content. Nice. I mean it's not as bad as Cubeworld.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
VN Mode? What the hell is the game we playing back then? Milking Mode? And this got into steam as early access? Huh!? Now we got Seasons too? So unlike Pinkcake that releases once a year we get a dev that releases once in 2 years with far less content. Nice. I mean it's not as bad as Cubeworld.
I'm personally giving him the benefit of the doubt cause he wasn't full time and I wasn't following this game till sometime last year.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
The dev until very recently was doing this as a hobby, while still having a full-time job.

Reactions: Darklord_1965

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
I get the frustration I really do but at the same time we have no idea what the developer is doing or not. He has a whole other life outside just make this game, he can go as fast or as slow as he wants to it's his game. I understand if you financially support him you may feel like he is milking the process, so if you feel that way stop supporting him complaining about no new content in etc time doesn't force him to make the game faster.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I get the frustration I really do but at the same time we have no idea what the developer is doing or not. He has a whole other life outside just make this game, he can go as fast or as slow as he wants to it's his game. I understand if you financially support him you may feel like he is milking the process, so if you feel that way stop supporting him complaining about no new content in etc time doesn't force him to make the game faster.
They made quite a few posts (here in this very thread) when the Steam release came out, not only about Steam and the future of the game.

1, they just got married and are doing all the family stuff after Steam release and probably getting all the wedding stuff setup during/before Steam release as well.

They just started back now working on Season 2.

Reactions: Dipp3n

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Is there an option to skip the cut off limbs blood and gore etc stuff?

Don't think so not 100% sure tho if that's to much for you might not be the game for you. It's a very dark game and Id imagine gonna see alot more of that in S2. I don't recall alot of dark stuff like this in S1 other than 1 backstory

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
View attachment 2547165
The DeLuca Family [Season 1] Walkthrough Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.​

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

Bloodprinceoz

Sep 13, 2019

not really no, they only allow skipping of the traumatic backstory for one of the characters, which involves heavy child abuse (the physical kind, not the other one), otherwise yeah you will occasionally see this type of heavy gore

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Nope.
Violence is an intricate part of the game's DNA.
Especially regarding that scene with Jalen & Pops, there's a very lore heavy reasoning as to why that scene exists (simple reasoning: Kaskar Family is a Family which is pretty infamous for their brutality ).

But even apart from that scene, there are scenes which are consider violent, grim, and pretty dark.

If you're someone who can get disturbed by such aspects, then I'd say that this game probably isn't for you.

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes