Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Is there anything new or updated in this one? Or is it just the Steam version or something? Patiently waiting for Season 2 to start, and wanted to make sure before I DL this as to if it has anything new to it. Thanks!

Egai123

Jun 24, 2021
I did, but it says:

Steam Release: The DeLuca Family Season 1
- Added the Visual Novel (VN) mode
- Added Codex section for lore entries

My question was unclear, but I meant whether plot content was added between 0.9.6 and the Steam release (I'm curious about what happens to Gracie).
You want know what happened to Gracie?. " DEATH OF A PRINCESS"
wait for updates...... 2025

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is there anything new or updated in this one? Or is it just the Steam version or something? Patiently waiting for Season 2 to start, and wanted to make sure before I DL this as to if it has anything new to it. Thanks!
It says in the changelog. It adds new "lore" (reading) and a VN mode, but for new content, there is none, it is the same (if you played it already) from a year ago.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I did, but it says:

Steam Release: The DeLuca Family Season 1
- Added the Visual Novel (VN) mode
- Added Codex section for lore entries

My question was unclear, but I meant whether plot content was added between 0.9.6 and the Steam release (I'm curious about what happens to Gracie).
I'm the one who asked a moderator to add in the last 2 "added" lines of VN mode and Codex section.
If there was additional plot content, then they would have definitely been stated in the additions for the changelog as the previous updates' changelogs did.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Just started the VN mode... it seems there are some scene reworks so far. Most notably when drinking wine with Isabel at night. Maybe more but we'll see.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018

sin490

Mar 26, 2022
Is anyone having trouble getting this to work on Mac? Tried downloading it like 3 time and still wont work.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Is anyone having trouble getting this to work on Mac? Tried downloading it like 3 time and still wont work.
Here is my reply to another user about Summer's Gone and market builds.

You are probably using the wrong SDK if it won't launch, in the building guide you can find another location for the SDK version number.

The version/build is not what is always listed in the "script version".

I have no idea as I don't own a Mac.

I have no idea the errors, but I'm guessing it might be permissions error. You probably need to let it through gate keeper or use something like Permission fixer for Mac and Linux.

Post on market builds.
https://f95zone.to/threads/lilith-rising-v1-0-3ns-jubei.140205/post-11373244

You can build your own to

How to build with Ren'Py SDK

ignore anything that say repack and replace with whatever game version you have.

a quick sum guide to https://f95zone.to/threads/bobbys-memoirs-of-depravity-v0-15-49-ziptiefun.130448/post-13736433

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Here you are using the terms "job", "life" and "girlfriend" while talking to people who don't know what these strange letter combinations mean ...
You're so on point with that statement, lets just be glad it's not the majority.

On the one hand you have the entitled pricks and narcissist who believe the world revolves around them and believe the world has but one mission which is to work tirelessly day and night on VN's just to make their useless lives less pathetic (and all that for FREE I might add).

Then you have the (Morons IQ 51 to 70) & (Idiots IQ below 25) believing they're God's gift to humanity just popping by and feeling the need to share their infinite wisdom with pointless comments like (im so glad i left this shitshow 4 years ago), as if anyone with an above average IQ is going to care what you think. I would dtill like to thank you for identifying yourself, you made my ignore list happy (I call it my F95 parasite list). Cheers :cool:

Manster1775

Oct 17, 2023
You're so on point with that statement, lets just be glad it's not the majority.

On the one hand you have the entitled pricks and narcissist who believe the world revolves around them and believe the world has but one mission which is to work tirelessly day and night on VN's just to make their useless lives less pathetic (and all that for FREE I might add).

Then you have the (Morons IQ 51 to 70) & (Idiots IQ below 25) believing they're God's gift to humanity just popping by and feeling the need to share their infinite wisdom with pointless comments like (im so glad i left this shitshow 4 years ago), as if anyone with an above average IQ is going to care what you think. I would dtill like to thank you for identifying yourself, you made my ignore list happy (I call it my F95 parasite list). Cheers :cool:
I take pride in my IQ of 69, thank you very much.
On a serious note, nice to see another update, was pretty big into this one a few years back until the one that made older saves incompatible. I've been telling myself I'd come back around one day and give it a whirl.

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes