Ancient Devil

Dec 20, 2023
I mean there is no new content, it's the same as the old version, except with more reading.
Ik man but we were waiting for the same for 2 whole fuckin months, not to forget, no update on the forum since a year now. When you have waited for something for so long and then when it finally happens, this is one such moment. So even tho there is nothing new, I am hella excited.

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Jesus Christ this game still in development, last time i played it big brother was among popular games. Must be 2018 ish so its almost 6 years and we still not done with this? :oops:
The game is still in prologue and doesn't have a singe proper sex scene. Or a proper romance resolution. It's exactly where is was like 2 years ago.

I've no idea what dev is doing with this project.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
But even that will make some people happy ... For me the Vn-Mode is GOLD ... :love:
Same here!

Jesus Christ this game still in development, last time i played it big brother was among popular games. Must be 2018 ish so its almost 6 years and we still not done with this? :oops:
No, it's done, time to move on!

The game is still in prologue and doesn't have a singe proper sex scene.
It does actually but you do you I guess......

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
People seem to be asking frequently what is the difference between v0.09.6 and the Steam version.
To save the poor folks trouble of answering again and again to the same question, I have reported the thread's OP to update the Changelog to include what's been added with the Steam release.

Hopefully, a moderator or original poster sees it and updates the post.

And........ yup.
Seems like it was updated.
That was quick. :KEK:

So now, people have even less of an excuse to ask "What new content?" given it's right there in OP's changelog.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
People seem to be asking frequently what is the difference between v0.09.6 and the Steam version.
To save the poor folks trouble of answering again and again to the same question, I have reported the thread's OP to update the Changelog to include what's been added with the Steam release.

Hopefully, a moderator or original poster sees it and updates the post.

And........ yup.
Seems like it was updated.
That was quick. :KEK:

So now, people have even less of an excuse to ask "What new content?" given it's right there in OP's changelog.
Do ya really think that Peops will read that. Don't think they will. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Sane82

Aug 23, 2022
Sad I was really happy when I saw there was an update * Finally* I have been waiting for it for long time welp back to the waiting again

Reactions: Sacorna

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Even though there is no new content I was just happy to see some type of update. Just to see it hasn't been abandoned. Definitely one of the better games out there, can't wait to see what's next. VN Mode looks promising.❤

Last edited:
Reactions: JJJ84 and Trojaner

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Do ya really think that Paops will read that. Don't think they will. :ROFLMAO:
My pessimistic mind tells me they won't.
But we can make fun of those folks for not even making use of their few remaining brain cells :KEK::LUL: not to mention saves explaining the whole "What's new" post lol.

Dont post an update notification if there is no update. It is fairly simple.
lol the zone doesn't use the same definition of update as you.
The thread gets when anything for the game changes (even if it's not the story and minimalistic changes).

You don't like that?
Well, tough luck.
If it bothers you that much, then just unwatch the thread.
It's that simple.

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes