• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed The Dark Lord Rises [v1.0.0] [Tjord]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Hedgehog067

Jun 6, 2021
Game is decent apart from 2 bugs I found one is game breaking and another is a event reset bug. That is, don't blitz the Necromancer fight.

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2021
Many bugs still in this one an example being you cannot get the Lette scene. People keep saying that you choose to dance with her which I did but she says something about Alienor and calls you crazy anyways. That's about as far as I got today I might continue later. Thought I would check it out since it's the start of the series and I started playing Record of Asturion war a few weeks back only to learn about these two games. I sincerely hope Tjord comes back to this and redoes it and gives it the polish it deserves and hopefully he gets someone to help with the writing so we get less typos and odd sentences. In fact I hope he merges all of these games into one project on a better system someday that allows the tactical battles and RPG elements to be mixed. The game desperately needs a walkthrough or guide despite being linear because the design of the game allows for the player to get lost often.

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
Ah! I was playing the modded version, after the siege they've added a bit!
Good to know that I've finished it.
Thanks for such a good game!
ah man that was the end, had no idea. thought it was a bug that was pissing me off

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
So the modded version is abandonned? No more content after entering the village and the Inn?

SusferRein

Aug 17, 2021
i already complete all galery except leonete H scene
to trigger you must
-give moeny to peasant
- tickle
- dance with leonete

side quest sometime have bug stay active through quest list or incompleted

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
Get a game over after beating the boss of the supposed eco-activists, is that a bug or did I miss something in the playthrough? after we leave Avolanche or whatever it's called

Genperor

Aug 8, 2021
Based on comments the modded version seems to be the abandoned one, while the main post describes the original version as the abandoned one...

Confusing to say the least XD

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Based on comments the modded version seems to be the abandoned one, while the main post describes the original version as the abandoned one...

Confusing to say the least XD
The main version is also technically abandoned because the creator swapped to a new sequel game (that picks up where this left off) instead of continuing here.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Man the fights in this game are pretty brutal.
Enemies give almost no xp, don't drop gold, you can't rez fallen party members and you don't get places to sleep outside of story events.
Oh and enemies can crit you, killing party members in a single hit.
Combat often devolves into pressing the reload button every time things don't go perfectly.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Anyone know what the correct answers to the exams are?
I vaguely remember the answers but I don't have the savegame to go back and check.

The only answer in the previous posts are to get an 'above average' score, but is that really the best outcome you can get?
Edit: I did a little bit of testing and found that ABCDCA also gives you a score of 'above average'.
With two completely different answers from DBCDCD it makes me think a better outcome is possible.

Does anyone have a savegame set inside the mansion with the book collection? I'm sure most if not all the answers are there. If only I hadn't overwritten my own earlier savegames.

Last edited:

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
Anyone know what the correct answers to the exams are?
I vaguely remember the answers but I don't have the savegame to go back and check.

The only answer in the previous posts are to get an 'above average' score, but is that really the best outcome you can get?
Edit: I did a little bit of testing and found that ABCDCA also gives you a score of 'above average'.
With two completely different answers from DBCDCD it makes me think a better outcome is possible.

Does anyone have a savegame set inside the mansion with the book collection? I'm sure most if not all the answers are there. If only I hadn't overwritten my own earlier savegames.
I did pretty well except for Alchemy with DBCDCB, the metal not found in Great Plains started with the letter I from Act I. I think it's choice B, it's definitely not A or D for last question.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I found out at least two answers.
The first question is the Caetian Supremacy, so D is wrong and C is correct.
The second question is Alfira Slavonia, so B was correct.
The final question I'm can't verify yet, but I'm remembering that Greyiron came up in one of the lore books.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes