RPGM Completed The Dark Lord Rises [v1.0.0] [Tjord]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Seriously, why does this still say "abandoned"? The dev is literally in the thread stating it's complete.
I mean, the title doesn't say it, but the first post says it for no apparent reason.
Also, no explanation of the modded version?
Ironically, the mod is abandoned and unfinished. When people decided to make the mod to continue the game past its ending, they decided to say it's because the original game was "abanadoned" (sic) and they were continuing it. But mods aren't even supposed to be on the same post as the main game! So the whole OP is just a clusterfuck.

By the way, does anyone know how long this game is? I keep trying to get into it but then dropping it because I'm not sure how long it is. Particularly because of the lack of mouse controls, which is apparently addressed in the sequel, but then I don't know how long I'll have to put up with this before getting to that.

Last edited:

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
I have very important question where the story end the version i m playing reina with pricilia and redhead girl leaves the aghordi academy and goes to Village where Priscilla send that we need to find the in. And when u go to the inn no one is there and u can't leave it bcoz it said we need to rest ,,so it is the end if it is not then plz point me to the complete version

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I have very important question where the story end the version i m playing reina with pricilia and redhead girl leaves the aghordi academy and goes to Village where Priscilla send that we need to find the in. And when u go to the inn no one is there and u can't leave it bcoz it said we need to rest ,,so it is the end if it is not then plz point me to the complete version
I'm not sure where the story ends, but if you downloaded the "Black Ace version" from the first post in this thread, that's actually an abandoned mod that shouldn't have even been included in the same thread as the main game. The version that's incorrectly labeled "abanadoned" (sic) in the OP is actually the completed 1.0 version of the game.

Reactions: Shaun@121
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes