RPGM Completed The Dark Lord Rises [v1.0.0] [Tjord]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

hsehsing

Jul 11, 2017
I just started playing and the joke about arrow to the knee got me. I literally burst out laughing
Off to a great start

randa

May 7, 2017
I got the following error Play the (1.0.0 Abandond version):

After defeating the Necromancer and MC want to talk to the Mayor, it gets a Misssing file /graphic/faces/SchoolAFemale2 and the game crashes. See picture1 and 2

If i click on any of the undead standing there ( after the fight) i get warped outseide the room and it starts again from the beginning, when the succubus kidnaps the Prof. Alba. See picture 3 and 4

WHat happen after the Necromancer is killed?

Thanks

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I got the following error Play the (1.0.0 Abandond version):

After defeating the Necromancer and MC want to talk to the Mayor, it gets a Misssing file /graphic/faces/SchoolAFemale2 and the game crashes. See picture1 and 2

If i click on any of the undead standing there ( after the fight) i get warped outseide the room and it starts again from the beginning, when the succubus kidnaps the Prof. Alba. See picture 3 and 4

WHat happen after the Necromancer is killed?

Thanks
Now that happened to me, but I found that I had killed the necromancer too quickly (Thanks RPG Maker Save Edit!)
If you follow the fight the player and team comment on how tough the necromancer is and to target his minions. Do this, target the minions defeat them, some text will occur between the player and the necromancer then the player becomes OP due to the demon and the necromancer is defeated.
The game will continue without that error message.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
OK myy prolem is after I finish the Howarts rip off section of the game. I'm traveling back to the home country when oneof the team says we should stay in an Inn right before we arrive at a small village with an Inn and soldiers blocking the way out of the village. I go into the Inn and there nobody, no inn keeper insidem so I can't hire a room and when I try to leave the player says she's too tired and can't leave.
If I avoid the inn and try to leave the village, I fight the soldiers, defeat them and then they reappear, blocking the only way out ogf the village.
Anybody with any ideas?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
thx for the answer. never thought of this. :)
I forgot to advise you that there are a lot more game break/over events from here on out so don't be afraid to use the save slots and save often. The stupid fucking forest section with an invisible path is one of them

randa

May 7, 2017
ok, thx. ANy advice on how to prociede in Duffin village? I spoke to all person, but can't sleep anywere. I did see the cutscene with Leonette coplaining about the price for a bed, but thats it. No i am at a los.

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
ok, thx. ANy advice on how to prociede in Duffin village? I spoke to all person, but can't sleep anywere. I did see the cutscene with Leonette coplaining about the price for a bed, but thats it. No i am at a los.
IIRC First floor in school. Talk to the student there, he'll point you to the right bed.

Never thought fight with Necromancer can be this gamebreaking, since he's supposed to be basically invulnerable during first stage of the fight. Are you guys playing on easy?

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
IIRC First floor in school. Talk to the student there, he'll point you to the right bed.

Never thought fight with Necromancer can be this gamebreaking, since he's supposed to be basically invulnerable during first stage of the fight. Are you guys playing on easy?
Easy and RPG Maker Save Edit, so it was my own fault that it broke the game.
Do you have any idea about my issue, I finished the hogwarts style part am with my 2 demon friends and arrived to a village I cannot sleep inn or get out off.

Last edited:

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Do you have any idea about my issue, I finished the hogwarts style part am with my 2 demon friends and arrived to a village I cannot sleep inn or get out off.
Uhm, I have frankly no idea what village are you referring to. Game ends with Reina leaving Ugovarti and brief epilogue showing Avonlica under demon's siege.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Uhm, I have frankly no idea what village are you referring to. Game ends with Reina leaving Ugovarti and brief epilogue showing Avonlica under demon's siege.
Ah! I was playing the modded version, after the siege they've added a bit!
Good to know that I've finished it.
Thanks for such a good game!

randa

May 7, 2017
Thx Tjord. I was playing on Easy and grinded some level. MC was lv11 by that time. And the rest of Party lv10 - 11.

Tigeress13

Mar 22, 2020
So im stuck after the labyrinth my MC no longer grounded and I dont know what to do I cant sleep it say it's to early

Tigeress13

Mar 22, 2020
What I meant is right after you get the dark lordd sword and you can finally leave you room I can find what to do next after class. I tried going to bed which it tell me it is too early and I talked to everyone I can find

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes