• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 82 Votes

Apatch

Aug 25, 2018
I do coding and make games. I damn well know it is not hard to have two split REAL choice story. It is just a matter of organizing about what you visualized at the path you want to make. This developer is just straight up have lazy way of writing the story which you can see at how poorly and boring it is at the start, which I could understand if they are not that good at writing story which they are (suck).

Also while I play at the start many of the interaction is FORCED. For example, when you finish the main quest at first the game gives you time to explore, when I interact with NPC they literally shoved me a quest that cannot be decline and to make it worse it cut right to cut scene and having the player no choice to stop but to follow the game wants.

Why am I saying all of this? because its such a let down for a game with potential to have a good non harassments path imo.
I remembered there was an old game series named NTRPG, although its sequel was abandoned. In NTRPG, storyline is a LINE too, no branch, and no real choice, player get a bad ending, everything is so similar. But I don't seem to remember anything bad about it.

So now I am more confused.

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
anyway Rannero is a bad guy, a swindler and a manipulator
his CGs have been finished for years, he even used boo's CGs to make the goblins' CGs, so at this level it's not even laziness, it's clearly a scam
we could also talk about the use of AI that nobody wanted but that he used anyway
not to mention his so-called request for suggestions from his fans, whereas if you have a modicum of intelligence you'll understand perfectly well that he'll only choose what suits him by leading you towards a defined point while making you believe that you gave him the idea.
let's also talk about those who talk rubbish
Rannero is a bad coder? in 6 or 7 years of work he hasn't learned a thing? What kind of completely nonsensical excuse is that?
a lot of people offered him help for free but he gave the excuse that he wanted to learn on his own and make his game on his own
well, honestly, at first I thought it was honourable of him, but since 2018 he's done almost nothing
I don't mind admitting that it takes time to make a game, but when I see that most of the CGs I've seen in 2018 are being reused for certain events in the 0.9 update, I think it's a load of crap.
I'm going to stop here because I could write a novel but anyone who finds excuses for Rannero is just naive or simply a simple-minded fanboy.

satna

May 16, 2017
can you help me, the up button is stuck in my game, both in the menu and in the game itself, and this is not the keyboard in other games everything is normalм

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Goofy art?
Goofy story with goofy art style and goofy creator
Goofy art? You do know what goofy means foolish or harmlessly eccentric how is the art strange or unconventional? I can understand the story being goofy or the creator for goofing around when this game is still unfinished after so many years, but don't say the art is goofy cause it's not and you know it lol.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
The AI stuff is obviously different from the OG stuff.
Is the guy still going with AI art though? The previous game in it's current state is not goofy at all, but if he goes AI then I stand correct, and he will become the next goofy on disney channel. At least the eyeball art would be goofy if anything, that shit is hilarious there is no soul in AI eyeballs.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Onysko and Jayperv

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Any actual incest in the game? Is there any sex with the shota brother?
Nah her brother is too much of a pussy lol I don't endorse any real life incest or shit like that real life shota stuff, but this is a make believe game, if I was her brother in the game I'd be all over that shit, she wouldn't see me me coming I'd hyponotise her and pause time, whatever virtual powers I had lol. Yeah if anyone wondering I'm seeing another therapist soon. lol

• Haha
Reactions: DenseFool

JustaDudeMan

Nov 1, 2023
Is the guy still going with AI art though? The previous game in it's current state is not goofy at all, but if he goes AI then I stand correct, and he will become the next goofy on disney channel. At least the eyeball art would be goofy if anything, that shit is hilarious there is no soul in AI eyeballs.
He was using AI to generate images and supposedly touching them up as a means to speed up updates according to a discord post (Which I believe was posted in this thread?). The Art itself isn't bad, but some images were/are IMO pretty drastically different from past art.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
He was using AI to generate images and supposedly touching them up as a means to speed up updates according to a discord post (Which I believe was posted in this thread?). The Art itself isn't bad, but some images were/are IMO pretty drastically different from past art.
So it's official he actually went with AI to touch up his art? WoW artists getting lazy these days.

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
the funniest thing is that Rannero took a three-month holiday even though he did almost nothing and still earns an average of $1,300 a month doing nothing, and where he lives that's more than enough to live on.
Besides, if you know the character well, you'll know that not so long ago he was earning almost twice as much, so he must have put some money in, but a lot of fans got fed up with being taken for a ride, especially when they saw how poor the 0.9 update was.
Incidentally, you should know that it only took him three years to create the game's content up to update 0.8. I say only three years because it took him 4 years to create update 0.9, so if Rannero were honest, the game would have been finished at least 2 years ago.

Reactions: Toushiro

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
is the final version?
Hello Alrenk

I don't want to sound offensive, but the message I wrote just above yours literally says that the game isn't finished, so it would be good to read the comments from time to time.
in any case the game is currently at version 0.9 and for the final version we'll probably have to wait 3 or 4 years minimum unless the creator finally decides to stop taking people for idiots and work seriously on his game.

Asumcc

May 25, 2023
Hello Alrenk

I don't want to sound offensive, but the message I wrote just above yours literally says that the game isn't finished, so it would be good to read the comments from time to time.
in any case the game is currently at version 0.9 and for the final version we'll probably have to wait 3 or 4 years minimum unless the creator finally decides to stop taking people for idiots and work seriously on his game.
The game is about getting cuck and getting harassting. So its kinda funny that the fans is getting cuck by the creator lol

3.40 star(s) 82 Votes