3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Oh, look like Seita is poor guy in the game, I just hope Yuuki won't be too cruel to her brother.:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, would be a bit wrong, he is still a damn kid man. :LOL:

But maybe there will be 2 endings, bad & good, who knows.

Apatch

Aug 25, 2018
Yeah, would be a bit wrong, he is still a damn kid man. :LOL:

But maybe there will be 2 endings, bad & good, who knows.
Based on past stories and choices, well actually I think player never had a choice, Yuuki would probably keep have sex with Boo and they fool Seita together, and she would punished Seita on her own initiative in future without Boo's order, maybe Seita will be kicked out of the house or have a worse ending. I guess this game probably end like this, a bad end:LUL:
I can't imagine a happy end, it all happened so fast, hard to stop.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Based on past stories and choices, well actually I think player never had a choice, Yuuki would probably keep have sex with Boo and they fool Seita together, and she would punished Seita on her own initiative in future without Boo's order, maybe Seita will be kicked out of the house or have a worse ending. I guess this game probably end like this, a bad end:LUL:
I can't imagine a happy end, it all happened so fast, hard to stop.
Yeah, that's the most common ending in NTR. But if I remember correctly, the last update ended kind of open, indicating that they want to try to lift the curse and move away.

I mean, if it was some boyfriend or husband, it's one thing, but abandoning her little brother feels kinda off. Also, the whole game was initially not too serious, so it just doesn't feel right if it ends so badly. Maybe it will be something in the middle, like him accepting her corruption or something like this :unsure:

Tbh, as I played the game years ago it was just an corruption game with maybe mild NTR in mind, but not really as the MCs did show anyway affaction toward each other. Since I replayed it, it's like an different game. )

Last edited:

Apatch

Aug 25, 2018
Yeah, that's the most common ending in NTR. But if I remember correctly, the last update ended kind of open, indicating that they want to try to lift the curse and move away.

I mean, if it was some boyfriend or husband, it's one thing, but abandoning her little brother feels kinda off. Also, the whole game was initially not too serious, so it just doesn't feel right if it ends so badly. Maybe it will be something in the middle, like him accepting her corruption or something like this :unsure:

Tbh, as I played the game years ago it was just an corruption game with maybe mild NTR in mind, but not really as the MCs did show anyway affaction toward each other. Since I replayed it, it's like an different game. )
I haven't played old version, but the current version looks like it's going to have a bad ending, for Seita. If Rannero dev added some real choices and different branches, this game will be different.

For example, I want to see other kids have sex with Yuuki first, not Boo. It's not that I hate Boo.

And the curse, although everything started because of the curse, I can't feel the meaning of its existence. Demon rarely appear, it seems that everything will continue without the demon and curse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I haven't played old version, but the current version looks like it's going to have a bad ending, for Seita. If Rannero dev added some real choices and different branches, this game will be different.

For example, I want to see other kids have sex with Yuuki first, not Boo. It's not that I hate Boo.
It's still weird to me as I saw the game initially as a corruption game, and I personally didn't like that it went from teasing, which was just for fun, to actually humiliating Seita. We'll see, I guess. If the dev wants to go more into hard NTR, well, I'll be disappointed, but can't do anything about it.^^

I actually find Seita interesting as a character; it's refreshing to see someone who isn't totally clueless and even reacts to the stuff that's going on. Would be a waste to pigeonhole him into cliche NTR. :)

Apatch

Aug 25, 2018
It's still weird to me as I saw the game initially as a corruption game, and I personally didn't like that it went from teasing, which was just for fun, to actually humiliating Seita. We'll see, I guess. If the dev wants to go more into hard NTR, well, I'll be disappointed, but can't do anything about it.^^

I actually find Seita interesting as a character; it's refreshing to see someone who isn't totally clueless and even reacts to the stuff that's going on. Would be a waste to pigeonhole him into cliche NTR. :)
Indeed, I also look forward to what actions he will take in the future. At least I want to see how did Seita try to stop Boo.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

Apatch

Aug 25, 2018
Yeah, mee too, I got an idea that Boo may be some kind of avatar of the demon :ROFLMAO:
Sounds a bit cliche. Other kids and adults can't have sex as many times as Boo did, because Yuuki's curse and her twisted emotions only on Boo. But maybe one day, others will be able to fuck Yuuki anytime, anywhere, like Boo what did to her, and poor Seita can only watch it. :ROFLMAO:

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Sounds a bit cliche. Other kids and adults can't have sex as many times as Boo did, because Yuuki's curse and her twisted emotions only on Boo. But maybe one day, others will be able to fuck Yuuki anytime, anywhere, like Boo what did to her, and poor Seita can only watch it. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe. There are many "unused" NPCs, especially in the second village. And Boo is overused, tbh. Back in the day, the distribution was more even, which I prefer. I would also appreciate less shota and more adults involved. :LOL:

dsfsg91

Feb 2, 2022
Game is crashing when i try going to neighbors for dinner in the beginning. How to fix this on win 10? Sry if its obvious.

Jul 8, 2020
How do you raise the exhibition level, I’ve heard about some book but don’t know how to get to them
There is a stat that doesn't show up on the menu and that is called exhibition potential. This potential gets raised by spamming the easy repeat events as well as the main events, that means the dude who likes to play with her boobs if you talk to him in his house and getting the random no-name kids to flip her skirt in the inn. In the room next to the doctor in the inn you'll be able to buy book #1 if your potential is high enough. After you buy the book you can read it only during the nighttime hours off the bookcase outside your bedroom.
That should get you started.

Reactions: katsura kotaro

Z3R

May 9, 2021
How to get the text? It says on the front page how to get the missing and whatnot, but when I click on the link, there's nothing to be found

quangnbsss1

Aug 20, 2023
Im missing some files in Audio and Graphics folder. Anyone have link to a full version ?
i downloaded those folders from this link but it's still missing

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes