Others The Countryboy Who Couldn't Keep the Ladies Away! [v0.2 Alpha] [SiestaTeam]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
And the NTR fellas are once again asking for ntr in a vanilla game, instead of playing the 1000000 games of ntr that are out there
My impression is that the poster implied it more as a "darkest timeline" kind of scenario and potential threat than request for that kind of content. I could be wrong, but didn't read like he was looking forward to that.

• Haha
Reactions: Harem Trooper

mankala8

Mar 30, 2020
an H game with exploration aspect + unique movement+ artstyle is always welcome. Looking forward to future update

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
It's been 10 months and this thing is still the same 0.1 alpha it was in January. Has the developer turned into another Dr Bones or what?

Edit: I read Jan instead of Jun, which means that i thought the game had been published on January and not in June. That's why I said 10 months instead of 4, which is the correct number.

Last edited:

Fushan

Respected User
Donor
Aug 12, 2016
stuck in sunflower field, have to find photo, only deadends and a puddle i cant cross

edit: guess i have to stand on the left corner of the snake picture to interact with it....

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Sweet, another countryside inc*st game dropped. This should be its own genre by now, shouldn't it?
Is this going to be a "game game" though, or is it going to be a VN pretending to be one? Kind of a deal breaker for me.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes