Others The Countryboy Who Couldn't Keep the Ladies Away! [v0.2 Alpha] [SiestaTeam]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I wish there was a way to notify me this game exists sometime next year, when the pretty art includes pretty boobies and not that damnable "no sexual content" tag

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
ngl, looks great. See ya in 2026 probably.
Yeaaaah. More like 2050. This game has been in alpha stage for almost a whole year now after all, don't have much faith on it.

Edit: I fucking did it again, read Jan instead of Jun. Anyway, one update in 6 months (not a full year), still don't have faith on this game.

Last edited:

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Yeaaaah. More like 2050. This game has been in alpha stage for almost a whole year now after all, don't have much faith on it.
All those time and only 30 images were added; while I don't expect it can rival the likes of more popular game each update, but the wording of NSFW content being implemented "little by little" is basically saying "I'm making Happy Summer 2.0."

Of course, I would be more than happy to be proven wrong should the dev got the balls to do so than otherwise.

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
All those time and only 30 images were added; while I don't expect it can rival the likes of more popular game each update, but the wording of NSFW content being implemented "little by little" is basically saying "I'm making Happy Summer 2.0."

Of course, I would be more than happy to be proven wrong should the dev got the balls to do so than otherwise.
Same here.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: Slayerz
Aug 3, 2020
no sexual content but not gonna lie it looks interesting, what can we do in game?

nice u deserve a like for trying brudda
goddamn. the tags are required to tell you what is in the CURRENT version available to download, not what is PLANNED to be. like most releases, there's likely to be buildup to the sexy stuff. This is required by the site admins. When they have a version with sexual content, then they can take it down. honestly, people should just make 1 nude scene on their v0.0001 so they don't have to tag this way.

I really wish there was a bot that cleared this up for people. Like 20% of the posts on this site are questions about the no sexual content tag.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
goddamn. the tags are required to tell you what is in the CURRENT version available to download, not what is PLANNED to be. like most releases, there's likely to be buildup to the sexy stuff. This is required by the site admins. When they have a version with sexual content, then they can take it down. honestly, people should just make 1 nude scene on their v0.0001 so they don't have to tag this way.

I really wish there was a bot that cleared this up for people. Like 20% of the posts on this site are questions about the no sexual content tag.
yeah man no sexual tag is destroyer of interest on this site, very hard to get support with a tag like this here at beginning

Big Green

Aug 19, 2017
Imagine saying that and at the same time acting overprotective over milda, who is actually doing the same strategy, while maintaining way higher income. This team doesn't even have patreon or any othe alternatives only itch.io, so they actually have to work irl.

Reactions: DrakeWasHere2

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017

The issue is that "no sexual content" only tells us that the game has no direct sexual acts involving genitals. What it doesn't tell us is if the game has nudity, erotic scenes, or other fappable content which a lot of people would still download this kind of game for. Alot of developers use this tag as if it's supposed to mean PG 13, it's not meant to convey that and this is where peoples frustration comes from.

Last edited:

LouisP

Jan 8, 2024
View attachment 2695757

Overview:
It placed in the countryside of Japan during summer vacations, where you control a boy who lives there with two girls: his aunt and his cousin.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-08
Release Date: 2024-01-08
Developer: SiestaTeam -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 Alpha
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

I'm in love with the art style, I wait for more, thanks

Reactions: C.P.HUMBERT

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
The issue is that "no sexual content" only tells us that the game has no direct sexual acts involving genitals. What it doesn't tell us is if the game has nudity, erotic scenes, or other fappable content which a lot of people would still download this kind of game for. Alot of developers use this tag as if it's supposed to mean PG 13, it's not meant to convey that and this is where peoples frustration comes from.
And there's also the grey area between "No Sexual Content (in this update)" and "No Sexual Content (ever)".

At least for me, the question isn't about "what do you consider NSC", it's "should I even pay this any mind in the future or just start ignoring it now?"

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes