Others The Countryboy Who Couldn't Keep the Ladies Away! [v0.2 Alpha] [SiestaTeam]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

MidaHanna

Jul 2, 2017
Looks great ! Won't download the game for now, but looking forward to future versions :)
Might pledge after 0.3 or 0.4 depending on the steadiness of the project and the speed of updates, no immediate patreon is a green flag in my book

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Referring to Developer Notes; First of all, I wish you success.
my suggestions:
1- Resize male and female bodies realistically. I'm really sick of huge ass, boobs and dicks. f95 has thousands of them.
2- In the evolutionary process of homo sapiens, the male individual strives to mate with every female in pursuit of sexuality. females, on the contrary, are selective. Please don't run into the simplicity of "mc is so cute I should fuck him right now" or "mc's dick is huge I need to fuck with him right away".
3- Please do not show the clothes of female characters as low-cut. show long and detailed when necessary. Making it continuous and mundane is a huge mistake.

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Referring to Developer Notes; First of all, I wish you success.
my suggestions:
1- Resize male and female bodies realistically. I'm really sick of huge ass, boobs and dicks. f95 has thousands of them.
2- In the evolutionary process of homo sapiens, the male individual strives to mate with every female in pursuit of sexuality. females, on the contrary, are selective. Please don't run into the simplicity of "mc is so cute I should fuck him right now" or "mc's dick is huge I need to fuck with him right away".
3- Please do not show the clothes of female characters as low-cut. show long and detailed when necessary. Making it continuous and mundane is a huge mistake.
1 - What are you talking about, these characters are pretty modest and don't need changing, least not on looks.
2 - Flat out lie, depends on what either are looking for but woman are just as likely to drop their pants for an attractive guy as a guy is for a woman. Which actually isn't that high since most people have standards outside of sexing the first person they see but, eh.
3 - What the hell are you talking about, the tomboy girl is wearing boyish clothes as depicts her stereotype and the mother is wearing conservative clothes as depicts her stereotype. Neither of them are wearing "low-cut" clothes, and what the hell does long and detailed or continuous and mundane mean, like what the fuck? Do you even know what you're saying or are you saying random shit, could just be a English second language but if not, seek help.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
1 - What are you talking about, these characters are pretty modest and don't need changing, least not on looks.
2 - Flat out lie, depends on what either are looking for but woman are just as likely to drop their pants for an attractive guy as a guy is for a woman. Which actually isn't that high since most people have standards outside of sexing the first person they see but, eh.
3 - What the hell are you talking about, the tomboy girl is wearing boyish clothes as depicts her stereotype and the mother is wearing conservative clothes as depicts her stereotype. Neither of them are wearing "low-cut" clothes, and what the hell does long and detailed or continuous and mundane mean, like what the fuck? Do you even know what you're saying or are you saying random shit, could just be a English second language but if not, seek help.
this is a demo. The developer wrote that there is a possibility that everything can change. In this way, read what they wrote.
note: of course a woman can seduce a man, but it's too easy, it misses all the excitement of the game.

• Angry
Reactions: Blue3252 and Kyech

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
"If she shows an ankle she's a THOT!"

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes