• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Did you bring snack at least?
Nah i haven't download did notice yesterday and its already 1 week there so who ever wanted to download and i would have to keep in torrent for long time. And beside that it still got issues lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Nah i haven't download did notice yesterday and its already 1 week there so who ever wanted to download and i would have to keep in torrent for long time. And beside that it still got issues lol.

Man that Aurora sure is a glitchy bitch. She breaks the game every time! FutaTabi needs to punish her with her polearm!

Reactions: gahgahz

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Man that Aurora sure is a glitchy bitch. She breaks the game every time! FutaTabi needs to punish her with her polearm!
I might keep and aye when beta hit if its on (probably remember week after). So if it will might do something about it. :)

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
This brings up a question, I'm curious how this game was developed... did anyone perchance keep the older versions? I found version 1 and i'm working to try and find the other versions... it's quite interesting some of the changes I've seen between 11c and 1.
I've the version 0.05b, I'm uploading it to gdrive, it will take a while.
Here

Paladina

Sep 21, 2017
This game is incredibly well done! so much to do and see, I was sad when I got the "end of contents" message :(
Definitely will be supporting this developer on Patreon!

Reactions: Cirro84
May 30, 2017
I hope we can make Courtney meet Princess Lily sometime, would like to see Courtney make Lily love cock xD. Tabitha was a cockblocker in the beginning until she met Courtney, now Courtney had sex with Tabi 3 or 4 times? Let's arrange a meeting between Courtney and Lily or at least Yusara and Courtney. Would like to see Lily have some futa action.

May 30, 2017
I hope we can make Courtney meet Princess Lily sometime, would like to see Courtney make Lily love cock XD. Tabitha was a cockblocker in the beginning until she met Courtney, now Courtney had sex with Tabi 3 or 4 times? Let's arrange a meeting between Courtney and Lily or at least Yusara and Courtney. Would like to see Lily have some futa action.
I mean at least Yusara and Lily.

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I hope we can make Courtney meet Princess Lily sometime, would like to see Courtney make Lily love cock XD. Tabitha was a cockblocker in the beginning until she met Courtney, now Courtney had sex with Tabi 3 or 4 times? Let's arrange a meeting between Courtney and Lily or at least Yusara and Courtney. Would like to see Lily have some futa action.
hell tabi now has a cock! it's time tabi introduced lily to the D! perhaps bring courtney to lily for a bit of DP

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Why you big tease!! Stop toying with me like that! you know how i feel about FutaTabi!!
Oh I know exactly how you feel about futa tabi... and i know you want her to be the futa slut she really is and dominate every one of the females you have encountered and interacted with!!!! :p I just had to whet your appetite so that I can control you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Oh I know exactly how you feel about futa tabi... and i know you want her to be the futa slut she really is and dominate every one of the females you have encountered and interacted with!!!!
Why of course not! I would never put my Tabi through anything like that!
I just had to whet your appetite so that I can control you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Why you!! oh..you! you evil little naughty human!

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes