RPGM Abandoned The Coceter Chronicles [v0.15 Beta1] [Nverjos]

4.80 star(s) 38 Votes

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I'm not @Gomly1980 but I also enjoy MGA. Here is the low down. there is one scene of NTR that happens either on screen or off screen. anything that is NTR after seems to be optional and avoidable. I do not know about the most recent release as I have not gotten there YET.

NOW for the good stuff: the game covers approximately 6 days worth of time frame, the idea is the reoccurring amnesiac continually forgetting what happened the day before. You have the following people you can interact with (btw NO FUTA) your G/F, G/F's Sister, atleast three regular chicks (side girls). Each seem to have their own circumstances and seem to be interesting ( I believe 2 are introduced in the most recent release) as to the G/F you can end the day in a neutral stance, a Good stance and a Bad stance. Each has a different scene at the end so that is 3 evening endings depending on your choices. There are some game over times so be aware that the game can be unforgiving. SAVE often and that helps you save some replay time.

CG for the game is pretty damn good over all, and the animations are loops of images that you play 2-3 times and then you have the choice to replay them again multiple times. There is a gallery feature that you get pictures as you progress along but it seems to be active game only, so if you play a second time you have nothing saved in the gallery till you get to the pictures that go there. However you will know as there is a camera shutter sound when one goes in there.

I tried not to give away too much here but that's my take on the game and I LOVE MGA! it's great and the redhead oh yea (your G/F!!!!)
WOW!...Thanks for the info. I will give it a try today. I will play it before I play Coceter Chronicles, to give the dev time to fix the bugs in the game. Thanks again.:)

Reactions: Freki

Darkarhon

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Someone have to keep you focused ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or you know what happens :p

Well lucky for you there is option to disable it and extra content to replace it also. Then all depend how good you are at playing female my self am bad whore i guess like with "Katie's Corruption" i have barely seen any sex there lol.
How dare you attack the girl in her sleep!!!!!

*musket at ready*
*aim!*
*fire!*

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Sorry @Gomly1980 , I think she was confusing you, with me. I don't like playing RPGM's But, @StarWarrior was "prattling" on about this game for a while the other day. I was told that there was Futa in this game(my favorite), so I thought that I would give it a try tomorrow.

By the way, I saw you in the "My Girlfriends Amnesia" thread and was wondering about the game. I saw that a bunch of people were complaining about NTR (big surprise) and a couple mentioned something about rape. Should I give it a go, or is it all rape and NTR?

Any thoughts (or hints) you have on either game, would be appreciated. After all, you are the one that turned me onto my favorite game SI:KO.
It's not all NTR and rape but it does play a part.

Basically you play a guy who's girlfriend is in a car accident and can't remember the last 2 years, so she has no idea who you are. She knows she's your girlfriend when you first meet but she forgets what happens every morning so kinda like groundhog day.

Her sister moves in who's wanting to shag both of you and keeps trying to fuck your relationship up and there is a guy your girlfriend once turned down that is where the NTR comes in.

There is a scene where he gropes her in an elevator. You can skip the scene but it happens off screen and you have to watch it on video later. There are also 2 rape scenes where he rapes her. As far as I am aware they are avoidable though.

Reactions: Freki

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
WOW!...Thanks for the info. I will give it a try today. I will play it before I play Coceter Chronicles, to give the dev time to fix the bugs in the game. Thanks again.:)
Hey! i'm still waiting on this "prattling" proof of yours?:hushedface:
STOP! you shouldn't shoot a dog!!!!! :p

Shes use to it by now ;) :p
Yes! NO DOG SHOTING!! Tabi loves dogs..

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Any more new screens for 'DevUpdate for v.12' announced on Patreon?? Hnngh, can't wait to see what's coming next. Nverjos makes me nervous. ty for posting the update Uncle.

Reactions: UncleVT
4.80 star(s) 38 Votes