• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

mouseguru

Game Developer
Aug 2, 2017
How do I find the person to give the love letter to? It's really hard telling which sprite is which. :p

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
e.e might as well just not have the preg ending and release it as is... just wasting mega/gigabytes doing all that just for an ending. if you don't want to have preg content that is fine, but dont just shove it in the game like it's flavor text, especially when it seems the mosaics are heavy in this one (guys)...
To a certain extent I agree but, unfortunately in this case the preg ending is like the best part of the whole game. The rest of the scenes are extremely bland. Like, her reaction in general is very tepid given what keeps happening to her throughout the game lol. Still, this games annoying to play with so much running back and forth just for that one ending.

man can't even find the club where the swimsuit is supposed to be found. and even if I did some cheat to give myself the swimsuit and skip next day for system to say I can now change into swimsuit, the moment I enter changing room only the mars costume and uniform available like wtf is this game why so bugged out?
The room where the swimsuit is supposed to be is near the judo room. The outside looks like bathrooms with the male and female signs. The catch is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
It's one thing to support and encourage someone making their first steps, that would be a dick move.
This, however, is something that the artist/developer demands money for. Don't know about you, but if I am to fork out money, I expect quality.
Funny enough the game is free on this website

• Haha
Reactions: Zemax

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
I'm not an artist myself, I would probably draw worse than that. But I also don't portray myself as an artist. And if I did draw something and people made fun of it, I'd laugh along with them.

I don't get why you got so upset, it was really just a joke.

As for my games, this is hardly the space to talk about it, but you can join my discord where it's obvious how hard I'm working on both of them.
Hypocrisy

sorawild

Dec 13, 2017
Every time I see one of these games now, I kinda just roll my eyes. There's rarely anything more than just 10-15 pieces of art with variations depending on outfits.

Jul 11, 2017
is anyone having this same problem? when you get to the last floor of the school and go through the door, there's a scene and then the character gets stuck there and doesn't come out anymore.

2023-07-08.png

YakuzaZzz

Donor
Sep 28, 2017
Not by dev's choice from what I can tell. Someone had to buy it first, only after that they could share it here.
In case you have not noticed, most games uploaded here are pirated.
It is exactly what i just told you

Rl1201127!

May 7, 2021
How do i get in the room in the roof where the guy is walking into and the to bullys guy wont let me in

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
ok i must of missed something but how do you leave the school I am stuck in a hallway at the beginning of free roam and after the handkerchief favor. I can not go up the steps as it tells me to go home and if i try to go were the green arrows are it tells me something about not wanting to risk getting hurt again

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
ok i must of missed something but how do you leave the school I am stuck in a hallway at the beginning of free roam and after the handkerchief favor. I can not go up the steps as it tells me to go home and if i try to go were the green arrows are it tells me something about not wanting to risk getting hurt again
There are a few ways to go home but the most obvious is to open the menu and go to skills and select go home skill as if you were casting a heal spell.

Reactions: Deathdawg

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
There are a few ways to go home but the most obvious is to open the menu and go to skills and select go home skill as if you were casting a heal spell.
*facepalm* Yup was missing something I didn't even think of looking in the menu much less skills. Thank you

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
*facepalm* Yup was missing something I didn't even think of looking in the menu much less skills. Thank you
As memory serves there is a hotkey for it too. I think I recall it being listed on the save entry descriptions or some such.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes