• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
guys, i have a problem with all games created in rpg maker, when I start them, some keys are automatically "clamped", which does not allow me to do anything inside the game
what can it be ?
This happens with older RPG Maker games when there's an additional input device, like a gamepad, connected to your PC. In my case it was my touch screen that was causing this. I had to disable one of the drivers (I think it was the pen digitizer) to get the games to work.

Etcplays

Jun 12, 2020
man can't even find the club where the swimsuit is supposed to be found. and even if I did some cheat to give myself the swimsuit and skip next day for system to say I can now change into swimsuit, the moment I enter changing room only the mars costume and uniform available like wtf is this game why so bugged out?

also mind if I ask for a full save or maybe a save that can change into swimsuit for the pool?

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
How is it that we live in the age of ChatGPT and machine translation is still this shite?

Uzume

Sep 20, 2017
is MTL avoidable?
MTL is always avoidable. Just translate it yourself (or get another human being to do it). It is a question of cost (especially time to work on something). I am certain if someone starts waving around large amounts of real money, someone else will step up.

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Because it was arrogant everyone need to start somewhere brother ive seen so many shit like this where the teacher himself would make fun of other kids in my art class like bruh why not teach him if your gonna laugh at his work or give some pointers i don't like self entitle artist some of them think they're the best artist in the world he talks about anatomy so i went to look at his game and he/her too might need some course on anatomy too >....>
I'm not an artist myself, I would probably draw worse than that. But I also don't portray myself as an artist. And if I did draw something and people made fun of it, I'd laugh along with them.

I don't get why you got so upset, it was really just a joke.

As for my games, this is hardly the space to talk about it, but you can join my discord where it's obvious how hard I'm working on both of them.

Grumbl

Nov 30, 2016
guys, i have a problem with all games created in rpg maker, when I start them, some keys are automatically "clamped", which does not allow me to do anything inside the game
what can it be ?
Unplug usb controllers, like additional keypads and such

stansfield

May 29, 2018
How...? How did they translate the same name three different ways?
Well, Japanese isn't always written phonetically, it's often written with Chinese logograms ... which means the same character can be pronounced in different ways, depending on the context it's in. Humans spend 15 years or so in school, learning all the ins and outs of it. But automatic translators tend to get very confused.

Names are especially rough, because people can just pick and choose how they write their name, at pretty much random. For example, here are 239 different ways Japanese people named "Akane" will write their name:
(these are just the ones this particular dictionary knows of ... I'm sure there are others).

The flip side is true too: someone who writes their name as 赤音 (as I see it written in one of OP's pictures) may or may not be named "Akane".

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

sebagala

Oct 5, 2017
Because it was arrogant everyone need to start somewhere brother ive seen so many shit like this where the teacher himself would make fun of other kids in my art class like bruh why not teach him if your gonna laugh at his work or give some pointers i don't like self entitle artist some of them think they're the best artist in the world he talks about anatomy so i went to look at his game and he/her too might need some course on anatomy too >....>
It's one thing to support and encourage someone making their first steps, that would be a dick move.
This, however, is something that the artist/developer demands money for. Don't know about you, but if I am to fork out money, I expect quality.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes