• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Others Abandoned The Caretaker [v0.29] [The Circle]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Ok thanks. Was just asking because it's been created one year ago and never updated since.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Ok thanks. Was just asking because it's been created one year ago and never updated since.
The Patreon page states current version is 029 (vs 013 here). The game is restricted to patrons only. This means no pledger wanted to share newer versions of the game (that's how this forum works).

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I wonder why someone would create a game with all cloned characters and expect that some 'robot' like patreons will go and put their money to support him.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
why everything is "commin soon" cant sleep with anybody ... only shower how can get more point whit all

omocik

May 2, 2017
The problem is that people here are not the ones who makes people with this job earn money, on the contrary, they're the ones who makes damages sharing something paid for free. (...)
It's not black and white. Piracy doesn't mean people are not supporting creators here. But that's it, support for indie games that doesn't have reviews and offer unknown quality.

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
It's a shame that you can't also choose Annette as a playable character, I liked her more at Big Brother and most than the others, only one exception was Kira, but Ann is and remains the hottest for me at Big Brother :D

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
It's a shame that you can't also choose Annette as a playable character, I liked her more at Big Brother and most than the others, only one exception was Kira, but Ann is and remains the hottest for me at Big Brother :D
The real shame is that someone wants to make money off this... :rolleyes:. This content Re-run should be free. Why you ask... Play BB first lol then you have your answer! :LOL:

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
Well, for whatever it worth, my hands were wet enough for a few minutes ! I like it. Now, RIP !

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I kind of giggle every time I see another one of these knockoffs bite the dust. I might of tried this if the dude didn't look like douche and it was in renpy so I could of blotted out said douches face from the pictures. Wonder when the next Max of a Max of a Max will appear?

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
LOL, like I really want to waste any of my valuable fapping time on an abandoned game with apparently little or no fucking action! :LOL:

No mam.jpg

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes