VN - Others - Abandoned - The Caretaker [v0.29] [The Circle]

1. 1.00 star(s)

notibibs

PC build, on a high-end machine.

Loading any saved game leads to a blackscreen.
    Accidentally reaching cheatcodes area--no way of returning, other than quitting the game by hittin ESC.
    Any transition from a menu or submenu is clunky, flickering and displays HUD elements on black screen (like random numbers).

Considering how bad it's presented, I will not be following this game for the foreseeable future.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Caly

It says this is version v0.13 but there really is nothing to do. The game is laagy, unresponsive and confusing as there is no story, there seems to be no progression and in general nothing to do exept couple shower scenes where you can peek on the girls/ guy.
    The game crashes or you can softlock it really easily and you need to close it all the same.

Also the character models are a rip-off from Big Brother.

I Dont know... so far this is a really no-go for me, just click continue time again and again, yet nothing new :/

Edit: Grammar mistakes
  3. 2.00 star(s)

pollypop

Reused models. Minor grammar issues. Little to no story. Zero character development. 40+minutes into the game with almost nothing to do during the days, only masturbation and peeking on the girls/boy. Bugs and game crashes.