VN Others Abandoned The Caretaker [v0.29] [The Circle]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

pollypop

Jul 29, 2017
Okay, I've played for 30-35 min now. I haven't tested Lily (the pale girl) but I've tested Max and the other girl. From what I've seen it is a mindless day grind with nothing to do except for peeking on them in the bathroom and masturbating while fantasizing about them. There's no dialogue to be seen after 30 minutes of playtime, the only dialogue that exists is them sitting on the couch asking if I want something but there's no option other than "nevermind". Other scenes is watching them in the morning when they sleep, nothing special there either. There's no character development, you are sent from the future to this "family" to get information about some sort of device the "mother" is working on. You never get any dialogue about them being a family. There's a menu that shows their stats such as lust, corruption and affection, so far the only thing that affected these is when I masturbated as the older sister and the younger sister Lily walks in and sees me, no dialogue, just 1+ lust. The HUD is buggy, sometimes gotta click 2-3 times on the buttons. There's a bug in the livingroom when it says that Lily is there but it's actually Max and if you try to talk to him the game freezes. I can't continue playing cus it's an eyesore tbh. I'm going to wait for more updates.

Reactions: Dan7777

teeee

Oct 15, 2017
I agree with everything above but it has my 4 fav girls and in new outfits so ill wait for this one till hell freezes over not worth playing …..YET

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Because, let's be honest, a game without at least one nude picture is not really attractive.
Meh. We've already seen all of them naked, repeatedly.
Interesting gameplay or a unique story would be much more of a saving grace here.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Well there'sa link on his patreon that brings to the game The Legend of Versyl, so I thought :) I think it's because he participate to the project !
We share the itch.io page for the project we made together, are you referring to that?

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
From the thumbnail and description I thought it was rebrand of Ways of Life but then I saw it was by a different dev. Getting real hard to tell the difference with games these days o_O

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I demand a standing ovation for his extreme(ly wrong) knowledge about engines.

Nope. My ex partner Vegeta-Sama. :D
i open the folder..the directories and such look similar to rpgm..the game wouldnt run so i didnt see the actual game content..i'm not a programmer...not all of us are..if something looks similar i'll say it looks like it..i said "looks"..not that is "is"..so dont be a dick about it.

Ibrawar

Oct 19, 2017
Playing as the boy I am suddenly watching myself sit on the couch. Why was this released?

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
so...vague...
i mean..it says v13..yet no preview shots..couple of tags..not much info...so a v13 with only lesbian and NTR?..do i wanna be the guinea pig who tries this?..LOL
uhm you don't recognize it? it's the entire cast of big brother minus fucknuts i mean eric....

Randeza

May 16, 2018
i wish people would be creative, this just looks like that game ways of life

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
i wish people would be creative, this just looks like that game ways of life
Mmmh. Patreon is dying. And it's happening because everyone is going to support who have more than 1k patrons already. So people are adapting themselv to what it is "the market". I'm not surprised. The perfect example could be me pushing forward the Versyl saga and people who quitted from me joined Dark Cookie. :)

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Okay, I've played for 30-35 min now. I haven't tested Lily (the pale girl) but I've tested Max and the other girl. From what I've seen it is a mindless day grind with nothing to do except for peeking on them in the bathroom and masturbating while fantasizing about them. There's no dialogue to be seen after 30 minutes of playtime, the only dialogue that exists is them sitting on the couch asking if I want something but there's no option other than "nevermind". Other scenes is watching them in the morning when they sleep, nothing special there either. There's no character development, you are sent from the future to this "family" to get information about some sort of device the "mother" is working on. You never get any dialogue about them being a family. There's a menu that shows their stats such as lust, corruption and affection, so far the only thing that affected these is when I masturbated as the older sister and the younger sister Lily walks in and sees me, no dialogue, just 1+ lust. The HUD is buggy, sometimes gotta click 2-3 times on the buttons. There's a bug in the livingroom when it says that Lily is there but it's actually Max and if you try to talk to him the game freezes. I can't continue playing cus it's an eyesore tbh. I'm going to wait for more updates.
But apart from that it was OK?

(just kidding)

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes