VN Ren'Py Onhold The Buran Inside the Walls [v0.15.1] [hana-mo]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

HAXX0

Jul 18, 2017
I don't think the script is currently interesting enough, so once it is, if people want to talk about it, I'll see about doing it~

Thanks for the comment and interest- A little peek at a second of the ed video ❤

View attachment 2937486 ,
It is interesting to me and you engaged everybody in the thread in active discussion so discord server would be a great idea to bring them and more people together. Think about it

Reactions: UnfinishedSentenc

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheBuranInsideTheWalls-0.15.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GrumpyMatt

May 11, 2017
"Buran inside walls"? Those must be some thick ass or luminal walls if they fit whole space shuttle there.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Harem? Vag Sex? MILF? MPro? Great! How about Creampie or Pregnancy? Since there are no future tags, have you got plans for future tags, and if so, would those be included? Thanks!

hana-mo

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2019
Harem? Vag Sex? MILF? MPro? Great! How about Creampie or Pregnancy? Since there are no future tags, have you got plans for future tags, and if so, would those be included? Thanks!
If I keep updating the game creampie will obviously be in at some point. Pregnancy I didn't plan for, but I could probably make a scene at the end of each route, although it would be a lot further into the game.

Reactions: RiamMar
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes