VN - Ren'Py - Onhold - The Buran Inside the Walls [v0.15.1] [hana-mo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

WaifuKiller1124

This game is absolutely amazing, a real gem in the making. While playing this, especially at the beginning of the first episode I felt like I was watching an anime. The story of this universe is so amazing and all the different forms of story telling used to flesh out each character were absolutely superb. I cant wait for the next update. The visuals are amazing, the story is amazing, the character models look great, and the ACTUAL ANIME OPENING took me off guard. If the rest of the game can match the quality we see so far, then this is one of my most anticipated games for the future. Don't let the main menu fool you into thinking it is a generic game, this has a LOT of potential.
    I know the game is not perfect tho, the dev can improve a lot more in the form of more music and some UI elements, but I am really looking forward to the direction the dev takes this game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Trexsins

The story is interesting unlike most of the games here...seems to be inspired from battle royale genre of anime. Dialogue writing is good enough to not skip and read through. Pretty early in development but shows promise. Good luck to the dev.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

drconfused

I honestly struggled to get through this just because it can be hard to follow or understand what is happening at some moments. But continuing to play through regardless made some of those moments make more sense.
    As far as English goes this is decently written, some typos, but the writer has and engaging style, it felt like real conversations between the characters.
    While I am not the biggest fan of honey select style characters I really liked the characters, a good mix between average and beautiful, making the characters more relatable.
    This is definitely a game I will play again as more updates come.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + The game has a funny sense of humor, especially the ''asshole crocodile'' scenes were very funny.
    + We have an interesting story similar to Future Diary.
    + Art style looks good and we have some good-looking girls/women.
    + Sex scenes have well-made animations.

Bad Points
    - There is no sound effect or song, etc, for the scenes, which makes things quite unimmersive.
    - Storytelling is very weak and weird, dialogues and scenes feel distant and unconnected, it's very hard to understand what's happening and how they are connected with each other and most of the scenes don't make any sense at all. Like the first day of the game or the first scene of Lilale.
    - We have a karma system and you can get evil or good karma depending on your choices your karma alliance opens and closes certain scenes/choices it seems, but in the only scene we can use evil karma was giving the game over, so, for now, I can't say karma system works as it should and evil karma have any meaningful use, I mean if you gonna get game over and can't progress the game because of choosing evil karma choices, what's the point of having evil karma in the first place?
    - Evan's existence, how his character is, and how the story presents scenes with him is terribly done, like what's the point of a random guy constantly swearing to the MC, treating him terribly and MC losing points with girls if he answers him and not acts like a loser? Is this supposed to be enjoyable or well-written? It's not.
    - The amount of content this game has is disappointing, especially considering the only sex scene we have is the one you get game-over if you choose that option, so actually there is no sex scene happening yet.

For The End
    Well... The game is quite new and it has good potential, but currently, there are some serious problems, if those problems will be fixed this game can be a very good game and I hope it will.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

ShamanLab

I usually find stories about students boring, but in this novel the author came up with an unusual plot twist - in the center of the story, the characters play a fantasy board game. This allows us, in addition to the world of the student dormitory, to see also a fantasy world, where characters already familiar to us appear in a new guise - wizards and heroes fighting monsters and discussing magical artifacts.

There are several animated sex scenes in the game, but unfortunately there is a magic dick syndrome - almost all girls are eager to have sex with the main character. This also includes rather exotic variants, such as a plump African-American drink vendor who, for no apparent reason, suddenly really wanted to have sex in the toilet with an Asian-looking guy.

Unfortunately, there is almost no music in the novel. In my opinion, the title screen for the game could be better, I won't be able to recognize all the characters depicted on it.

For version 0.13 there is a tremendous amount of pics. Due to the large number of events and characters, the novel does not seem boring.