VN Ren'Py Onhold The Buran Inside the Walls [v0.15.1] [hana-mo]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
Ah smoking...one of the few fetishes that directly affects the health and wellbeing of those involved without the need for a safe word...

This game is shaping up to be pretty interesting. I may have turned down the opportunity for a smooch from Blaire just because I'm rebellious and refuse to blindly cooperate with even someone that ticks so many positive boxes for me.

Looking forward to more! As long as you keep it strange (in a good way) It's pretty great.

P.S. Mark has baby hands he needs some gloves or something.

Reactions: hana-mo

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
What is “suplexed” supposed to mean?
that one is a real english word.
it means someone performed a suplex on someone.
like "I got suplexed" means someone else performed it on me.
or "john suplexed kim" means kim is the one whose face was smashed into the floor.

suplex btw is a wrestling move.

Reactions: Greily

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
Please, don't. Usually I am indifferent but if characters randomly start smoking, especially in sexy scenes then it becomes a huge turn off. Idk if its something that could be hidden behind a toggle. Besides her sudden shift in personality which I guess I am ok because it seems her original personality is still there, Blaire turning out to be a smoker is a minus imo.
I have to agree. Blaire was kind of my fav but I just don't find smoking attractive and it lowered my interest in her.

hana-mo

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2019
Wow, didn't expect this much love/hate for a cigarette, lol~

I'll try to think twice about what characters do and do not from now on, everything can be a kink nowadays afterall

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Greily

Mar 4, 2018
As long as she doesn't vape I'm fine. I quit smoking a couple years back and I still think smoking is a personal choice. We ALL have our vices after all...

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Please, don't. Usually I am indifferent but if characters randomly start smoking, especially in sexy scenes then it becomes a huge turn off. Idk if its something that could be hidden behind a toggle. Besides her sudden shift in personality which I guess I am ok because it seems her original personality is still there, Blaire turning out to be a smoker is a minus imo.
Agreed 100%

hana-mo

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2019
As I said in that devlog this update will take me longer to make- I've made some progress these days so I'll try to make another devlog with some stuff I've been working on, but now that I'm starting and have no patrons, I have to take advantage to enjoy my time off my irl work without worrying about how much content I have to put up to fulfill expectations lol~
Thanks so much for checking up, here- A small gift~ (One of the scenarios I've been trying to improve my scenes and lighting) <3

93884.png

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Is Evan bi just trashtalk or the game gonna have Evan content?
I don't really care about gender, so it's fine eitherway for me, but hopefully we'll get to choose the Top/bottom setting as well.
I don't mind trans/bi/gay content until/unless it's the MC's turn to suck or get fucked from behind :ROFLMAO:

Hope there'll be a harem/all-the-girls route.
pov "(I {i}have{/i} to love everyone afterall)"
Guess that answers that. Charm type powers gotta get a harem, right? ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

Nice prologue, but a bit bland. Reading synopsis about superpowers & Gods game, the VN starts off a bit slow with all the slice-of-life setup for the MC's life. You only get to the main content at the end, tho there are hints like the charm & the gaze.

My suggestion is you put in a big opening scene.
Like the fight at the end of the last coin game, a small but impactful scene about what happened to Lily(heavily hinted death), etc.
You know how movies start with deaths or explosions, even if those events are pretty distant from the start of the movie?
Basically a small glimpse of the 'supernatural game' content to come before you throw the players into a movie night out.

Good Luck, looking forward to the Coin Game.(y)

Wow, didn't expect this much love/hate for a cigarette, lol~

I'll try to think twice about what characters do and do not from now on, everything can be a kink nowadays afterall
Very true.
But for cigarettes, it's more about personal preference of them rather than kink. Cigarettes don't taste good, so it's not fun to kiss ulness you are used to the tobacco scent yourself. Also, ppl feel strongly about it's health implications.
(Long term addictions are more likely to be taken negatively, compared to short term, single use drugs like weed or other casual drugs)

In short you aren't likely to find it hot unless you smoke yourself.

On the other hand, you can use this as an opportunity to give a player choice influence to make her stop/keep smoking. Ppl on both sides of the debate would like that. Extra alternate renders tho.

• Red Heart

hana-mo

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2019
Is Evan bi just trashtalk or the game gonna have Evan content?
I don't really care about gender, so it's fine eitherway for me, but hopefully we'll get to choose the Top/bottom setting as well.
I don't mind trans/bi/gay content until/unless it's the MC's turn to suck or get fucked from behind :ROFLMAO:
Sadly I can't say much about Evan without spoiling, but believe me when I say, what I wrote in terms of the character's future and narrative will be pretty much liked by everyone-
IIRC it's quite far in the flowchart, but look forward to it~

Nice prologue, but a bit bland. Reading synopsis about superpowers & Gods game, the VN starts off a bit slow with all the slice-of-life setup for the MC's life. You only get to the main content at the end, tho there are hints like the charm & the gaze.

My suggestion is you put in a big opening scene.
Like the fight at the end of the last coin game, a small but impactful scene about what happened to Lily(heavily hinted death), etc.
You know how movies start with deaths or explosions, even if those events are pretty distant from the start of the movie?
Basically a small glimpse of the 'supernatural game' content to come before you throw the players into a movie night out.

Good Luck, looking forward to the Coin Game.(y)
There is an animated sequence that is taking me a long time to make (for how short it is) -at the end of the next update, and it's basically a hint/introduction to what happened with Lily. You pretty much guessed it perfectly- lol~

As for the blandness, hopefully I become better at writing, make sure to comment on the quality of the script next time around so that I can use your opinion to improve!

On the other hand, you can use this as an opportunity to give a player choice influence to make her stop/keep smoking. Ppl on both sides of the debate would like that. Extra alternate renders tho.
This is a good idea! Taking into account that additional renders will not occupy much space if I don't include a lot of Blaire smoking, of course (I can't make a lot of different options for characters like clothing or scars for example, the game would be too big in terms of space)
I'll make a note to remember to implement it~ Thanks!

Reactions: Remembrance

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
As for the blandness, hopefully I become better at writing, make sure to comment on the quality of the script next time around so that I can use your opinion to improve!
The blandness wasn't in the writting but in the content. Friends going to movies & playing table top games isn't very exciting for a game that advertised Mirai Nikki, Tower of God, Squid Game, Liar game, (lot of others, but can't remember all those names atm), etc. type of content.
Ppl might get bored before you reach the 1st gaze in the bathroom, or the hologram in the park.
Basically start the game with a bang, with something short, but exciting, so ppl know the adventure that is coming. Then the movie & DnD game become acceptable introduction to the cast before the game introduction starts.
The 1st scene the player sees at the start of the game could be better than the black screen of the MC's random monologue in a random flashback/hallucination.

what I wrote in terms of the character's future and narrative will be pretty much liked by everyone-
Well that rules out Evan romance. Bi content will definitely have ppl complaining & not liked by everyone :ROFLMAO:
Could be a girl in disguise tho:unsure:

Evans situation can be guessed to an extent from his dialogues with Nina. Fell into bad company, financial troubles, possibily a tsundere at heart who only acts tough to survive in that environment, etc.

Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.15.1 + Multimod by RiamMar
Warning, 1 of my 2 save files broke, so beware and YMMV

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 389 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 5 Votes