VN Ren'Py Onhold The Buran Inside the Walls [v0.15.1] [hana-mo]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Let me know if there was anything wrong with it~
Just finished it like an hour ago.
Its pretty much a "setup" update, nothing wrong with it, but its an infodump. So we will have to see how all this new info delivers in the future.
The first flashback got me confused for a moment.. i tough it was a flash forward instead of a flashback.
Later on it made sense, MC played the game, lost Lily, either lost memory because trauma ptsd or something Angela. (Hinted it's the first but who knows). Future "rivals are introduced" each one more scentric than the previous.
Good to see the Clara stuff wasnt forgotten, she had a concern, talked it with Charlotte and together investigated it. That doesnt mean its "fixed" since she doesnt really know what actually happened but we will see.

Also, i beg you, for future scenes with either Maria or Nina, please change their eyes, their iris are so small compared to everybody else that it makes them look like they belong to a totally different game.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
Opening the game files, it's as run-of-the-mill basic renpy as you can get, if not inefficiently coded.

Why is the mod so over developed with classes and extra variables that have nothing to do with the game?
Literally what it does is read the game files, check if a variable is incremented or other, and rewrite code

So instead of just adding a few {color=#0f0} tags to the choices you make a "One size fits some" file crawler for relevancy?

Just make your own game at that point?

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
MC is trying to be careful around others to not drag them into the game, meanwhile a certain someone who can't keep a secret unintentionally drag their friends into the game. At least mc knows and won't be surprised if/when they are in the game

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
1698365082203.png
...can't decide......if i love.....or....hate this game......

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.15.1 + Multimod by RiamMar
Warning, 1 of my 2 save files broke, so beware and YMMV

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 389 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: NotFriendly

Gexiz

Jul 16, 2020
I must admit that the first time I played this game I couldn't understand it and it was due to lack of lore, I played it again recently and already the story has shape and is even entertaining and interesting
I hope you continue to progress with this game

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes