• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Which character should make an appearance in the next update?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D

Deleted member 192287

10/10 this has to have an android port! APK

Jun 13, 2018
Maybe someone asked this already, but why in the third picture does the third girl have a different art style from the other characters in the picture?

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Thanks, that was fun, liked it a lot. would be better w/o the censorship but... anyhow looking forward to ass fucking all these sluts.

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
It is what it is. I won't be defending my choice for building such a game - I just felt like doing so. In the future I might release a choice-heavy 3DCG game with a similar fetish list. No stolen art or other resources there. I've been preparing it for a few months now, but ultimately decided to put in on hold and go with this.
Using the other art as placeholder for art you actually make or commission, is fine in my book. Or even just using art from one source (not one game, specifically, but one artist, or one group). Mixing and matching so many disparate art styles just doesn't work, unless it's specifically something multiversal like with the Slave Maker series, where each character is effectively self-contained.

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
could be a good game but the Censorship kills it completely . When the content is only ripped it should be done uncensored so it gets the attention it could have ;) So it´s only drop something together on easiest way with ripping content and thats all you get ^^ On this way it seems like no interest to do more than must for this ! I mean its really good choosen with that chars but show interest in working on it like uncensoring and work on the story telling and actscenes to bring it to an stage it should look like it is really one story.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes