5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Is it normal for the character screen image to be flipped? Also, now that I have finished CH2, other than the random typos and the character image issue, the "game" as it were is pretty awesome. The story is both cool, somewhat wholesome even, and funny to boot. Can't wait to read about what happens next.

Last edited:
Reactions: xelnaga92

balabasuu

May 17, 2017
I was telling him the same thing to use different illustrations instead of AI generated images but he doesn't listen and prefer AI plus, hiring an illustrator costs a lot of money
No, I didn’t write that using a neural network is bad. The images are actually quite good compared to 3D programs. There are games where the girls are so scary that you wonder: “is this a horror game or a game about necrophiliacs”?!
But there are few images in this game, considering that you don't need to put any effort into creating them.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

Klabunzel

Apr 17, 2022
Very nice - for me in the beginning.
But since the MC learns the new Common-Language the Font changes into something unreadable for me.
So i quit playing, cause im no native english-reader - and i cant catch up to a foreign language AND hard - or unreadable letters.

But thanks for the nice Story (so far)

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
But since the MC learns the new Common-Language the Font changes into something unreadable for me.
So i quit playing, cause im no native english-reader - and i cant catch up to a foreign language AND hard - or unreadable letters.

if you hover over the text it changes into a readable font.

Reactions: Sorter

DracoBorealis

Dec 13, 2020
The Chapter number 2 is even better than chapter number one, are there plans to do the additional paths those marked by fist accessible in future? I am tempted to support the game since its so good to be honest now, even the AI graphics somehow look good better than many of so called professional artists.

Reactions: rKnight

balabasuu

May 17, 2017

For the same reason, I played the HTML version of the game. Through Google Chrome with a translate button! There are no problems in understanding what is happening. You just have to refresh each page and press translate again.

Klabunzel

Apr 17, 2022
For the same reason, I played the HTML version of the game. Through Google Chrome with a translate button! There are no problems in understanding what is happening. You just have to refresh each page and press translate again.
Nice Idea - i give it a try - but with readable Letters its already more than Ok for me...

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I wanted to say that it's easy to change the font with a mod... but it looks like I messed up and the mod loading function executes the mods inside of a function and apparently you can't override global scope functions from there (?)... so if anyone wants to get rid of the fancy font - you'd either need to edit the COMMON() function or the CSS (.common class).

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
bruh when is the new chapter coming?
There's not enough interest in the game for me to justify continuing work on it.
Out of the 56 people that support my work, not one admitted that this game made them join the membership, the stats on itch look like this: Screenshot 2023-11-21 at 09-01-36 The Book of Nude analytics.png
The game made $0 and generating the ~2000 images for the game did cost me money. I'm not counting the time I've spent on it, because I needed a break from working on Sluted for my mental health, and I do not regret making this game - however I simply do not have the money to develop this game further.

tl;dr;
Possibly never ;(

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
There's not enough interest in the game for me to justify continuing work on it.
Out of the 56 people that support my work, not one admitted that this game made them join the membership, the stats on itch look like this: View attachment 3105112
The game made $0 and generating the ~2000 images for the game did cost me money. I'm not counting the time I've spent on it, because I needed a break from working on Sluted for my mental health, and I do not regret making this game - however I simply do not have the money to develop this game further.

tl;dr;
Possibly never ;(
I'm sorry to hear read that.
In any case I'd like to say that I like the way it was done as well as yours sense of humor.
I will be interested in your games even if they won't have artwork at all.

Thank you for the games.

Reactions: iffy25

enezwerin

Feb 7, 2023
Out of the 56 people that support my work, not one admitted that this game made them join the membership, the stats on itch look like this: View attachment 3105112

tl;dr;
Possibly never ;(
Man i am really sorry to hear that. It has been a great adventure and a great game for me. There is only one thing i can do and it is just thanking you for the game and i know it is not enough but kudos to you for making this game. Thank you veri much brother. This game will remain in my heart

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018

tl;dr;
Possibly never ;(
Well, if you could have got a different human artist to do the artwork instead of using AI generated images then people would have been attracted to the game, but since it has less sales, and you won't continue working on the game anymore, what are you going to do now?

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Well, if you could have got a different human artist to do the artwork instead of using AI generated images then people would have been attracted to the game, but since it has less sales, and you won't continue working on the game anymore, what are you going to do now?
If you happen to know a good artists who are willing to work for 'exposure' and a % of future profits, with a gamedev known for making games that don't earn money - send them my way, hell I'll even throw in a few bonus peanuts out of my own pocket (but just a few, cause my pockets are kind of empty right now).

What will I do? Continue on Sluted: https://f95zone.to/threads/sluted-v0-14-shark-in-a-hat.97373/
...and maybe, eventually turn one of the proof-of-concept prototypes into an actual game
screenshot1.png
screenshot2.png
screenshot3.png
screenshot4.png

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
If you happen to know a good artists who are willing to work for 'exposure' and a % of future profits, with a gamedev known for making games that don't earn money - send them my way, hell I'll even throw in a few bonus peanuts out of my own pocket (but just a few, cause my pockets are kind of empty right now).

What will I do? Continue on Sluted: https://f95zone.to/threads/sluted-v0-14-shark-in-a-hat.97373/
...and maybe, eventually turn one of the proof-of-concept prototypes into an actual game
View attachment 3270856
View attachment 3270859
View attachment 3270860
View attachment 3270861
Saw the last two proof o concept games, looks unique but can you me about your concept games and if you want to make it real ,get a real artist instea of Ai even though they are expensive

maverih345456

Feb 27, 2018
Well then i wish i would try out any game but since you only use AI because no budget and you have no budget to pay for artists to make your concept games into reality, then i suggest you focus on text games without illustrations only since you dont have enough money to make real illustrations and text games without illustrations is suitable for adult game developers who cannot make their own art and have no budget to pay for illustrators to draw them.and also I dont like AI illustrations in adult games because it has errors and i prefer it should be human drawn

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes