Others - HTML - Abandoned - The Book of Nude [v0.2 Ch. 2] [shark_inna_hat]

1. 5.00 star(s)

borderso

A great game with great potential. Story is fun and there are some funny jokes. No animations but quite good AI images. Story is quick and sex-focused. Choices matters at least a little bit. During 1 hour of gameplay there were I think 7 sex scenes. Would recommend. Too bad the game is abandoned.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MQH

I must say, this game has an intriguing start. The game immediately captures your attention with its compelling premise, setting the stage for what promises to be an engaging experience.

One of the standout features is undoubtedly the art. The visual elements are not only aesthetically pleasing but also serve to enhance the overall atmosphere of the game. The characters are well-designed, and the settings are richly detailed, adding layers of depth to the narrative.

While it's too early to make a final judgment, the initial chapters have left me eager to see how the story unfolds. The game has successfully piqued my interest, and I find myself invested in the characters and their respective journeys.

In summary, this game has laid a strong foundation for what could be a captivating experience. I'm looking forward to future updates and am excited to see how the story evolves.

Highly recommended for fans of the genre who appreciate quality art and an engaging storyline.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

luccia87

A fresh game that promises many options and paths, with a wonderful and imaginative setting that promises multiple fetishes. In short, a start of 10. The chosen music fits like a glove; The AI image generation is excellent, with some glitches being irrelevant and the narrative is very promising. A game and a work that deserve to be supported if the development goes forward.

Congratulation to Shark Inna Hat. This game promises to be even better than the previous SlutED, which is already, in itself, very good, this one seems to be a benchmark.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

rhev

Amazing first outing

Reviewing an early release, 0.2 in this case, is always tough because you're reviewing the potential, which may or may not ever come around. But what I've seen in this release gives me high hopes that this could be a 5 star game in the future.

A visual novel with a rarely explored kink (always nude female), the game itself feels lovingly crafted and well-designed. The AI cg may turn some off, and that's a shame because it's all top-notch.

Great work so far and I can't wait for future updates.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6290509

The game's UI is incredible, it's fluid and beautiful; the developer knows how to make a visual novel come to life.
    10/10 the review could end here.

The story is absurd and leans into it which I am a big fan of.
    The game has fitting background music, which is an element sadly overlooked in many games.

Best of luck to the dev, and I hope this game can raise the bar for visual novels.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Tromilka

[Reviewing v0.2 Ch.1]

At the moment this is a very short choose-your-own-adventure story, and the rating is more of its potential than what it offers as of now.

The intro probably takes up more time than the actual "gameplay," which consists of three lewd scenes: (1) a masturbation scene; (2) a (very vanilla) tentacle scene; (3) an encounter with a lumberjack (blowjob and optionally vaginal or anal sex). Oh, also the MC walks around naked at all times.

So far the gameplay is very simple, though the point system could potentially add a strategy element to it as it progresses. The design gives you the freedom to experience the scenes in any order and not miss any, though depending on how you spend your points, some scene variations may be unavailable. You can rollback choices if you make a mistake or to see the consequences of alternative actions.

This is (so far) a lighthearted, humorous game that lightly spoofs Isekai and LitRpg tropes and doesn't take itself seriously. There's no real corruption or degradation: the MC is enthusiastically slutty from the start (though you can choose not to engage in at least some of the sex scenes). The writing is excellent—important, as the game is mainly text-based—and the AI CG illustrations look fine.

Looking forward to future updates!
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->