5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018

title.png

Overview:
"Take heed and bear witness to the truths that lie herein..."
Due to lazy writing and a speeding truck, Our Heroine finds herself transported, isekai style, into a fantasy-rpg world.
Armed with just her wits and plus size boobies, she needs to face orcs, dragons, tentacle monsters and a slew of horny NPC.
Luckily, thanks to some haphazard attributes min-maxing, she very well might be the most overpowered character in existence...
... even if she can't use any items (like clothes).
The Book of Nude is an illustrated, virtual choose-your-own-adventure game-book... about a game. It's meta, all the way down.
Thread Updated: 2023-09-19
Release Date: 2023-09-11
Developer: shark_inna_hat F95zone - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2 (Chapter 2)
Language: English
Length: 20-50 minutes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All (HTML): - -
Win
(64bit): - -

screen_darkmode.png screen_lightmode.png screen0.png screen1.png screen2.png screen3.png screen4.png screen5.png screen6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
aitag.jpg

Art and AI have been increasingly intertwined in recent months. However, leaving aside crucial details such extra fingers, miss-matched eyes, etc, one of the biggest criticisms of AI art is that it lacks emotional depth and meaning, I mean, it can lead to a loss of the human touch and personal connection that is often present in traditional art.
Taking that into account, let's appreciate the story that is intended to be written here.

THX for sharing...

Last edited:

Destom

Jun 23, 2020
Well, firstly, it's a bit inconvenient, and secondly, the game is small, but still not bad.
1690815977338.png

Jun 18, 2017
While I don't mind ai cg, I'd like to see some more efforts put into it to make it look unique and interesting. The images in preview look very generic and flat, something I can easily come up with by using a simple prompt and few loras in stable diffusion along with roop/dreambooth to ensure the same face across all generations.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Well, firstly, it's a bit inconvenient, and secondly, the game is small, but still not bad.
View attachment 2814801
Click the top 'bookmark' on the right, the one with the gears icon and select the Autoscale option. The size of the page will scale to fit the window. I think you can also scale the content using ctrl + mouse wheel or ctrl with +/- keys.

While I don't mind ai cg, I'd like to see some more efforts put into it to make it look unique and interesting. The images in preview look very generic and flat, something I can easily come up with by using a simple prompt and few loras in stable diffusion along with roop/dreambooth to ensure the same face across all generations.
Most images are manually edited, all are filtered/styled and color graded. It's not a very complicated process but it does take some effort. If you can do that with a simple prompt and some free tools - please share a tutorial and maybe also make a game.
There will be some more unique images in Chapter 2:
View attachment making_nudels.webp

Reactions: ddf
Aug 26, 2018
You did warn for lazy writing, but misspelling the title of your own game in the overview is really next level.

The Book on Nude
A slew implies multiple NPCs.
a slew of horny NPC
And as has already been pointed out, heroin is a drug, a female hero is a heroine. I would totally play a game about anthromorphic drugs by the way.
Overview:
Our Heroin
I am eager to try this by the way.

Reactions: Luckyroses
Jun 18, 2017
Most images are manually edited, all are filtered/styled and color graded. It's not a very complicated process but it does take some effort. If you can do that with a simple prompt and some free tools - please share a tutorial and maybe also make a game.
I'm working on that, teaching myself how to code. And I'm saying as I'm seeing it, I could tell it was ai cg before even checking the tags. If you're spending some time on them, that's good but they still do look pretty generic. All I'm saying is make it look unique so that it doesn't look like every other game with ai cg. No need to get argumentative just because I shared some feedback.

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
I could tell it was ai cg before even checking the tags.
And can't you tell when the game graphics are 3dcg without checking the tags? So what?

I hope all these comments get deleted, as against the rule against whining about listed tags, but meanwhile: Love SlutEd, and will be checking out this on the strength of that game! The description sounds fun, too. Enjoy your summer, Shark!

Reactions: 100wantedsouls

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Click the top 'bookmark' on the right, the one with the gears icon and select the Autoscale option. The size of the page will scale to fit the window. I think you can also scale the content using ctrl + mouse wheel or ctrl with +/- keys.

View attachment 2814925
Its a real good start ..cute concept normally I see tentacles in the tags and its a turn off but ,since you created "Slut ed" and I love that game I thought I would give this a try ........keep up the good work

Jun 18, 2017
And can't you tell when the game graphics are 3dcg without checking the tags? So what?

I hope all these comments get deleted, as against the rule against whining about listed tags, but meanwhile: Love SlutEd, and will be checking out this on the strength of that game! The description sounds fun, too. Enjoy your summer, Shark!
It's not whining, it's about having an opinion. Why would you want your game to look like every other game with ai cg out there? 3dcg games usually have the artist's touches visible in the renders thus making them unique unless you're using other people's assets, while the same can't be said here beacuse I don't see any personality in the images. If you're fine with it and the dev's fine with it, I don't really mind nor care. As I mentioned in my first message, I'd just like to see some visible efforts put into the images to make it look different from others. I don't have any issues against the dev either, I enjoyed sluted as well and looking forward to more updates.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

rageaholic

Jan 1, 2019
View attachment 2814793

Art and AI have been increasingly intertwined in recent months. However, leaving aside crucial details such extra fingers, miss-matched eyes, etc, one of the biggest criticisms of AI art is that it lacks emotional depth and meaning, I mean, it can lead to a loss of the human touch and personal connection that is often present in traditional art.
Taking that into account, let's appreciate the story that is intended to be written here.

THX for sharing...
If people really cared about emotional depth, they wouldn't use social media to substitute for real friends with online buddies. The loss of humanity is quite prevalent nowadays in more ways than one. Simply blaming it on AI(Which is actually machine learning and not proper intelligence) is foolhardy at best. Going much further than this would derail the thread.

The book itself is fun, if short since it's a first release. Curious to see how it goes.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
It's not whining, it's about having an opinion. Why would you want your game to look like every other game with ai cg out there? 3dcg games usually have the artist's touches visible in the renders thus making them unique unless you're using other people's assets, while the same can't be said here beacuse I don't see any personality in the images. If you're fine with it and the dev's fine with it, I don't really mind nor care. As I mentioned in my first message, I'd just like to see some visible efforts put into the images to make it look different from others. I don't have any issues against the dev either, I enjoyed sluted as well and looking forward to more updates.
Original image (at original size and quality):
541f406f-4272-4393-aa8d-97ba7bec7db6.jpg
As seen in game:
finger.png

Just because other people making games with AI art don't put effort into it, doesn't mean I don't put efforts into it. I write my own engine(-s) and tools for the games I make, so forgive me if I'm annoyed if people suggest I'm being lazy...

Glad You liked SlutED, hope you'll eventually like this one as well ;)

Frostfire281

Jan 18, 2019
The exe version doesn't seem to work, it gets stuck on loading when first opening it up. EDIT: Seems to be the HTML version as well that is stuck on loading. Is it supposed to take super long to load initially? Other HTML games work fine

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes