5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
shark_inna_hat
I'll offer a contrarian view to the fellow above who hates AI and is a big fan of run on sentences.

There's no issue with using AI, especially when you take the level of care that is obvious in this game. Clearly you have trained your monkey minions well.

Hater's gonna hate, but I played and enjoyed TBON, and hope you find success with your other games. Perhaps when I cancel my super-supporter tier patronage of Dark Cookie I will be able to reallocate my funds to up-and-coomers like yourself..

rhev

Apr 29, 2017
tl;dr;
Possibly never ;(
Shark,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't found success with this game. I really believe that it's one of the best games I've played. I found the artwork to be fantastic, the writing is sublime, and the gameplay system interesting and just deep enough for a lewd game. Personally, I do not support any 'in development' game after being burned too many times over the last decade-plus, and I only buy a game once it's in a complete state. I understand why you've made the decision to abandon this game, and wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors. I'll remain a (non-paying) fan of your work. :)

Reactions: shark_inna_hat
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes