VN Ren'Py The Blue County [v0.1.0] [MiloHaze FetishFactory]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
I really like all your current tags, your future tags not a huge fan but your art style is not provocative. Also work on the colors, everything looks washed out, the real world looks brighter. You can make the game look better than real life and no one will complain. Greener grass, bluer sky, glowing skin, prettier eyes, cloths that look hand made or whatever.

These girls look like the second prettiest trailer park girls on a gloomy day at the beach.

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
I really like all your current tags, your future tags not a huge fan but your art style is not provocative. Also work on the colors, everything looks washed out, the real world looks brighter. You can make the game look better than real life and no one will complain. Greener grass, bluer sky, glowing skin, prettier eyes, cloths that look hand made or whatever.

These girls look like the second prettiest trailer park girls on a gloomy day at the beach.
Don't you think that maybe the dark tones and non-bright colors were used as a set-up on purpose?

I mean, I know people always act on first instinct and try to give an opinion and a direction instead of thinking that maybe there's a reason (and that someone was thinking about that) what they see.

And whether or not you'll like this artist's interpretation is entirely another topic. Tastes and feelings are a “subjective” theme and need not be discussed. There is no point..

Reactions: Your Mommy
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes