VN - Ren'Py - The Blue County [v0.1.0] [MiloHaze FetishFactory]

1. 3.00 star(s)

AmIaRobot

I see some potentials, but there's just too many cock-tease.
    Instead of having many routes of nothingness, it would have been cool if there was one route that actually had more than just groping.
    I will keep my eyes on this one.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

loikl

Game with an excellent theme and a simple story, the MC is not a hero or even a good person and that's great, it's a refreshing change to games with MCs who don't kill a fly and everyone underestimates him. It is true that the content may be strong in the future and is not for everyone, but you can decide how crazy you want it to be so it is controllable.

Perhaps the weakest point is its graphics, which are clearly not the best but it makes up for it with a dominant MC and several girls to submit to his desires.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

rai1230

played the game its good i like it look really promising.
    the finishes that you want to add in your game i like them a lot i hope you stay true to your vision that you want to create and be influenced by others, how ever i must say the font that you chose is really bad and almost gave me a headache please give us the opportunity to change it and the size also the text speed is really slow make it instant.
    the models are good could be better but still looks good.
    as for the story i like it so far but we must wait to see more .
    all in all i like the game and hope to see more of it we need more games like this.