VN Ren'Py The Blue County [v0.1.0] [MiloHaze FetishFactory]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Well there is a patch available on the dev's subscribestar which im assuming will unlock the other version/scenes just have to wait till it makes its way here

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Guess the dev is trying to tread a fine line. He wants a tame version to get on steam, but if his main customer base are from his earlier game (Enslaver), they'll have no interest in the tame version and want the hard stuff.

Reactions: santiago_campanella

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Animations bugged. Textspeed bugged. Same bad visual as in previous games. 5fps animation where you not need it. No MC name change. I hope at least plot were improved, but nope. Everything bad again and looks like early alpha. Sadge...

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Not much point bothering with the strip down version as I imagine most are here for the rougher stuff... only thing to note is that's some really annoying typewriter effect used even at max text speed, which seems like such a rookie mistake from someone with games already out.
Pretty much my thinking.

If I'm gonna play a game, I want the full fucking experience, not some half arsed shit intended to drive you towards the paid version. If it works, then fair play, but I'm not bothering, nor am I spending, if I don't know what the full experience is going to be.

Dehvid

Nov 4, 2021
From the looks of the tags. I can't see this going on steam to start with (incest and rape) I think are frowned upon. So if those are in the base game you are going to have to do some name changing and removing of some scenes / scenarios. As far as all your future tags? Umm I think Steam will have an issue with like ALL of them almost which leaves you with?

Reactions: santiago_campanella

Milo Haze FF

Fetisher. Fetishest!
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2019
From the looks of the tags. I can't see this going on steam to start with (incest and rape) I think are frowned upon. So if those are in the base game you are going to have to do some name changing and removing of some scenes / scenarios. As far as all your future tags? Umm I think Steam will have an issue with like ALL of them almost which leaves you with?
I can guess you didn’t played the game.

in that version has literally no rape or scat scenes. And the steam is pretty much absolutely ok with incest and forced sex(even some “tame” rape)

Toto4545

Jun 29, 2022
Oh man, it's hard to choose the right one.
I miss the first memory. I think someone should do a WT. English is not my native language. Thanks.

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
"The Blue county"-0.1.0 - Milo's cut (patch)

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Why give fake choices? If you choose wrong game over. I never understood why devs do that.

choose a:game over
choose b:keep playing

At least 2 ways to get a game over in the first scene on the beach. It is idiotic.

• Haha
Reactions: Milo Haze FF

lOrD gHoSt

May 9, 2020
Animations bugged. Textspeed bugged. Same bad visual as in previous games. 5fps animation where you not need it. No MC name change. I hope at least plot were improved, but nope. Everything bad again and looks like early alpha. Sadge...
what? meh...
im still going to seed it, but until that changes, not playing.

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes