• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
Hmmm? New version? Why the name change?

[...W]hat [are] those game options [...] for? Like g value, transparency, bonk, texture chaos mode etc.
transparency is whether or not you want to see male body parts around or touching the women (be it arms, hands, I forget if it includes your dick as well), and if so, how much you want it to obscure your view of the women. I haven't fiddled with g value, never heard of bonk, but whatever you do, no matter the circumstance, you are NEVER TO EVER TURN ON CHAOS MODE. IT IS APPROPRIATELY NAMED FOR A REASON. GOD HELP YOU WHEN YOU WITNESS SUCH HORRORS. HELL, GOD HELP US FOR PLAYING THIS GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE.

TrafelgarLaw

Oct 27, 2019
Unbenannt.png

this keeps popping up when i start the first patrol and i have no idea how to fix it

the directory the error mesage is reffering to doesnt even exist in the gamefolder and i changed nothing about it after unpacking....

there is no clock.png file in that directory and when i add one i found online it still happens
pls help

tired_one

Mar 15, 2019
the directory the error mesage is reffering to doesnt even exist in the gamefolder
all the files for RPGM MV games are in <game>/www folder. If there is no img/pictures there then redownload the game, all the files definitely exist in both Kagura and fan-translated versions listed here, just checked it.

TrafelgarLaw

Oct 27, 2019
all the files for RPGM MV games are in <game>/www folder. If there is no img/pictures there then redownload the game, all the files definitely exist in both Kagura and fan-translated versions listed here, just checked it.
well no idea what fixed it after my 5th download since i did nothing differently but seems like it was your reply lol
thanks mate

captainbright

Mar 20, 2018
3) Kagura added the option to give sane prisoners the pregnancy drug. In the original this was not an option even with the last release of Append and the prisoner would reject you if you tried to give them the drug while sane. This made the only way to impregnate a prisoner to mentally break them with time or narcotics before feeding them the drug and getting them pregnant while mentally broken. You could also put out a warrant (custom girl) for someone that was pregnant to get a sane pregnant prisoner, but if you gave an impregnated prisoner stimulants to return their sanity they would immediately revert to a non-pregnant state implying they terminated their pregnancy once they regained their mind.
Did this last night, but never found the event to give the prisoners the pregnancy drug whilst they are sane; don't mind being a samaritan by showing us the method to doing that?

BorgarBoi

Oct 3, 2022
GOD BLIND ME, THE KAGURA VERSION GOT RID OF THE PUBIC HAIR. I SHOULDA NOTICED WHILE I WAS RAPING IN MY BEAT AND STRIP-SEARCHING UNDER THE STREET, BUT IT BECAME CLEAR WHILE SETTING UP A WANTED POSTER. My bad lads, found the setting for it. All is well in Ba Sing Se.

Did this last night, but never found the event to give the prisoners the pregnancy drug whilst they are sane; don't mind being a samaritan by showing us the method to doing that?
My guess is that this may work with the prisoner you place in the private room you unlock during the endgame, but I have yet to test that out. tested it and my hypothesis is incorrect. Damn. Was hoping we can finally wife up one of the rape dungeon prisoners lol.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: blarg0192

Hodedra

May 7, 2020
I guess I'll have to play again. I've never seen it.
:unsure:
It's hidden behind several things:

1st: you need to ascend to Vice Commander rank and completed the first 'request' (which is getting prisoner in your private room).
2nd: you need to hear the rumor about the dissolution of crime ring involving lolis from your partner.
3rd: you need to visit the special brothel at night in Pleasure District and get rejected.
4th: you need to ask your partner about the Invitation.
5th: you need to patrol the wealthy district and arrest males until one of them drops the invitation.
6th: then return to the brothel and you will unlock the 'young lady' bodytype.

Talk to the brothel manager again and he will start special bounty for lolis. You can return them to the brothel manager for 6k each.

Millennium

Nov 12, 2017
so anyone made quality patch for kaguya version yet? like I remember patch that let character hair represent in the world before you talk to them in 2.08 unlike all black and brown hair we has now

Reactions: Asuka and Nova_1200

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
Being able to impregnate sane npc is cool. I always tried to do it to one of the special characters we lock up just for us but i never broke them so it always failed. Is this version free of any problem?

sozy

Mar 15, 2020
Downloaded the community version, but when I went to run the quality patch (also in front page) in the middle of the patching it said "wrong version". Where did I go wrong?

babblefonk

Mar 24, 2020
The Kagura version lets you get sane prisoners pregnant right? Can that be rolled into the community version with the original dialogue?

Reactions: Mistervd
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes