• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
No, nothing is deleted, everything is as it was in the original, I think they just put everything together so that Steam wouldn't give them a ban))
After playing I noticed a few difference, but those are mainly for the more grey areas of the law.

1) Younger characters and the underground brothel all use 'young ladies' as reference instead of young girls.
2) The underground brothel contracts have been changed to only feature adults. In the original the underground brothel contracts were exclusively young girls who got pregnant trying to escape which made it more legally and morally dark. Though it did make it easy to find them as they were always young girls with full term pregnancies.
3) Kagura added the option to give sane prisoners the pregnancy drug. In the original this was not an option even with the last release of Append and the prisoner would reject you if you tried to give them the drug while sane. This made the only way to impregnate a prisoner to mentally break them with time or narcotics before feeding them the drug and getting them pregnant while mentally broken. You could also put out a warrant (custom girl) for someone that was pregnant to get a sane pregnant prisoner, but if you gave an impregnated prisoner stimulants to return their sanity they would immediately revert to a non-pregnant state implying they terminated their pregnancy once they regained their mind.
4) You can no longer be a dick to prostitutes. In the original you were able to pay them for service then immediately arrest them for being unlicensed. Now it just ends the encounter.

Last edited:

Kudoko

Apr 13, 2023
Honestly i find that there's next to no story in this game. I finished the main game and became vice commander. Does the post game improve on that?

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Honestly i find that there's next to no story in this game. I finished the main game and became vice commander. Does the post game improve on that?
Uh...there isn't a story. Or at least it was tacked on as an afterthought. As mentioned previously this was never really intended to be a game. It was the developer playing with getting random generation for characters and character models to work so its a glorified tech demo to rig up randomly generated girls and get them to function in scenes.

It looked good so their fans asked them to make it a game and we got this which is ironically one of the more popular releases.

Jun 15, 2018
After playing I noticed a few difference, but those are mainly for the more grey areas of the law.

1) Younger characters and the underground brothel all use 'young ladies' as reference instead of young girls.
2) The underground brothel contracts have been changed to only feature adults. In the original the underground brothel contracts were exclusively young girls who got pregnant trying to escape which made it more legally and morally dark. Though it did make it easy to find them as they were always young girls with full term pregnancies.
3) Kagura added the option to give sane prisoners the pregnancy drug. In the original this was not an option even with the last release of Append and the prisoner would reject you if you tried to give them the drug while sane. This made the only way to impregnate a prisoner to mentally break them with time or narcotics before feeding them the drug and getting them pregnant while mentally broken. You could also put out a warrant (custom girl) for someone that was pregnant to get a sane pregnant prisoner, but if you gave an impregnated prisoner stimulants to return their sanity they would immediately revert to a non-pregnant state implying they terminated their pregnancy once they regained their mind.
4) You can no longer be a dick to prostitutes. In the original you were able to pay them for service then immediately arrest them for being unlicensed. Now it just ends the encounter.
sigh yet another censorship

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
really hopping he comes back and makes a sequel, it'll be the closest thing we get to the custom reido series.
He's working on a female protagonist right now (you're the owner of an inn and you have to make the travelers happy), after that he said he wants to do his "classic dlc or expansion" for Summer Vacations 2 and add more characters, story, etc. at the same time he wants to do a remake of Summer Vacations 1 in the engine of the sequel and release it at the same time of the expansion I mentioned.

After finishing the 3 things above maybe he can start working on a sequel for this game. He said a lot of people have been asking for it and he's actually down to create it, so maybe that's gonna be the next thing.

DovahLover13

Dec 26, 2019
I've tried to put the save file i had of the old version of the game (v 2.08) in the new version (Kagura - v 1.00) and i've noticed 2 issues.

1) The colors of the skin of the female characters are weird. They have a blue tone, overall, like "alien blue".
2) The game often bugs and delivers the message "Error, could not find heroine-01" file or something along those lines.

Could anyone share the full save file for the NEW version of the game - Kagura V 1.00. I feel like only this would solve the problem. Thanks in Advance!

_Sad_Man_

Formerly 'GreeDGrineer'
Mar 26, 2020
I've tried to put the save file i had of the old version of the game (v 2.08) in the new version (Kagura - v 1.00) and i've noticed 2 issues.

1) The colors of the skin of the female characters are weird. They have a blue tone, overall, like "alien blue".
2) The game often bugs and delivers the message "Error, could not find heroine-01" file or something along those lines.

Could anyone share the full save file for the NEW version of the game - Kagura V 1.00. I feel like only this would solve the problem. Thanks in Advance!
Here, take this

ilu007

Jul 5, 2022

Which is the one that i can be a dick to the prostitutes? And which prostitutes can i do this, at the bar ones or all the prostitutes?

Reactions: Mistervd
3.60 star(s) 30 Votes