3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Candela.

Dec 23, 2020
So I've cleared the game, completed side quests for prisoner in my room, underground brothel and prison expansion. Is there anything else? Some special events? Cause once I've found rape victim on the streets, is there more? Also, somewhere in game "stuck in wall" was mentioned...
If you want you can spawn in the super debug item makes things easier.

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
I still want to know if it is worth to upgrade from the previous versions (when the thread was still called evil guards of merchant city) to the kagura new version. What are the changes? The last one seemed pretty finished for me

Cratey

Dec 19, 2021
For some reason this game runs at like 5fps for me, I haven't seen this being an issue with anyone else in the thread I'm not sure whats wrong

PopKingz

Sep 19, 2023
Any game of this type that you can customize your harem? Unintentionally, with the joiplay cheats I have touched something that is in Japanese in the variables and now the sims' skin is blue, how do I fix it?

Reactions: rico08 and Mistervd

Revenant6537

Aug 2, 2021
The creator has the most potential creating an excellent Harvest moon game. Anyways, what are the lower floors in the prison for? I don't really want to grind that much prisoners for it to be built.

Reactions: Mistervd

noble699

Jan 5, 2024
Not gonna lie i have no idea how to download the DLC to the base game. Whenever i unzip the files(2.1.1) to the 1.3.2 version nothing changes. If someone could give me detail tips that would be a big help

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
is there a way to create via those wanted posters your own girls? because I just wanna make a prison full of huge titted women

Candela.

Dec 23, 2020
is there a way to create via those wanted posters your own girls? because I just wanna make a prison full of huge titted women
Yep, just create the girls in the office then check the prison check in spot it should the left cell.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes