neil92

Jan 30, 2018
what should i do with colour code? WHAT DOES IT MEAN? Does it mean I should press red button 9 times green 12 and so on? but nothing happens when I follow the colour position according to clock?

Last edited:

geriatre

Aug 22, 2016
On the note of rpgm, I made it through some heavy mini games in Chapter two, but the last straw for me was some liche looking demon, that I was forced to fight with dead looking trees him with local teleport and me with a three hit live hearts, no armor even though the menu shows options and money that I never am offered gear the only gear I found was some to give to a girl grounded by her dad to sneak her out. Tired of the silly grind the guy has to push around some so called intuit colored flames into pentagram circles to give life back to dead trees. after about the thirtieth death while listening to the demon gloat and laugh, I deleted part one and part two, and tossed them into the rubbish bin, including the downloads (freeing up space).
that's my signature

Jun 30, 2018
wow the most unexpected plot twist ever on any game on the site i presume
the MC is his own grandfather and his mother's father
its insane lol

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
I just got the game working on android with Joiplay
Note: if you have an old phone it might not run correctly if it doesn't work on your phone then I'm sorry but I can't fix that

What you need to do is download the game above then transfer it to your android phone then click the spoiler tag below for instructions on how to install the game to joiplay

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lewdboyzzz

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
can anyone give me a walkthorough for the game please and thank you!
A simple search for walkthrough in this thread would have come up with this.
For what???, the game it's very linear(go to place A to place B) and that's it!!!, if you can't figure out the puzzles then ask(with screenshots) or look for previous comments!!
And to put in my 2 cents worth you don't need one.

Search first then ask later is the best way to go in any thread.

m@ze

Nov 18, 2021
What am I meant to do when I sneak into the Aunt's neighbour's house? Do I go upstairs, because that's the only place I haven't been, but the kid is in the way.
Can anyone tell me how to sneak into aunt neighbor house.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hmm interesting. Why is this game not showing up in task manager? I can see the game in the process manager, but the game is not in the task manager. is this some kind of anti-cheat?

I really want to "feel" the game with a cheat engine. =)
but the cheat engine does not see the game =)

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes