• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

corvinus

Jun 7, 2017
Full game CGs ?
You can extract them with RPGMV-DECRYPTOR. But I can tell you that many of the images are incorrect, so that the display is not correct and the image is not displayed completely.

The same is the case with the other two parts. two and three. There are also a lot of pictures wrong and it is not displayed correctly. When I asked how to repair it, nobody answered or didn't respond to the post. See my post from April 30th, I uploaded a picture where the display is incorrect.

Jessica143

Dec 8, 2017
You can extract them with RPGMV-DECRYPTOR. But I can tell you that many of the images are incorrect, so that the display is not correct and the image is not displayed completely.

The same is the case with the other two parts. two and three. There are also a lot of pictures wrong and it is not displayed correctly. When I asked how to repair it, nobody answered or didn't respond to the post. See my post from April 30th, I uploaded a picture where the display is incorrect.
That's not a problem. some pics as multiple conversations . So it is like that .

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
ok so when i downloaded from mega it downloaded the 7z file not the whole thing and wont let me open

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
ok so when i downloaded from mega it downloaded the 7z file not the whole thing and wont let me open

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
A month and a half later I have to repeat my question:

how do I actually PLAY THIS GAME, instead of it taking up the bottom right corner of my screen?
I clicked on the space bar and apparently, that started the game but I do not know how to CENTER the damn screen.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
A month and a half later I have to repeat my question:

how do I actually PLAY THIS GAME, instead of it taking up the bottom right corner of my screen?
I clicked on the space bar and apparently, that started the game but I do not know how to CENTER the damn screen.
That is a computer problem and not this game, go to the general help thread and ask there.
Take a pic of your problems also.

General Troubleshooting
https://f95zone.to/forums/general-troubleshooting.16/

Reactions: 7empest5teele
3.90 star(s) 9 Votes