7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I just played Pt1 to completion, unpinned the game from my toolbar, and closed the game, went to open the folder again a few moments later and ALL the save files are gone??
IF they are still n my computer, WHY would I have to literally search for them, since they should be n...oh I don't know....a SAVE FOLDER within the game itself?

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
did you do a speedtest ?
I can do up to 450Mbs yet on some downloads it chokes it to 10% of those, it varies by time of day. I try them, if they are slowpokes, I cancel, and try the next, if its still slow, I wait till less people are online. My two cents, I hope that helps.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
Question for the DEV: I note that you have at least three parts, I am downloading your game for the first time. Will they stack into same parent folder? Any advise on how to continue the story ( If I go for the other parts II & III) most smoothly with less errors? Sometimes just dropping them into the game folder doesn't work, so I have had to go to RNPY > Common > copy a list of rpy & RPYC.... and drop them in similar folders, but it's not always that easy either.

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
Question for the DEV: I note that you have at least three parts, I am downloading your game for the first time. Will they stack into same parent folder? Any advise on how to continue the story ( If I go for the other parts II & III) most smoothly with less errors? Sometimes just dropping them into the game folder doesn't work, so I have had to go to RNPY > Common > copy a list of rpy & RPYC.... and drop them in similar folders, but it's not always that easy either.
That's 3 individual games. Each part is unpacked into its own folder and started.

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
On the note of rpgm, I made it through some heavy mini games in Chapter two, but the last straw for me was some liche looking demon, that I was forced to fight with dead looking trees him with local teleport and me with a three hit live hearts, no armor even though the menu shows options and money that I never am offered gear the only gear I found was some to give to a girl grounded by her dad to sneak her out. Tired of the silly grind the guy has to push around some so called intuit colored flames into pentagram circles to give life back to dead trees. after about the thirtieth death while listening to the demon gloat and laugh, I deleted part one and part two, and tossed them into the rubbish bin, including the downloads (freeing up space).

3.90 star(s) 9 Votes