Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
just played through chapter 2, and wow this was great so far! Anna, Nicole, and Fernanda are beautifully rendered, and I love the chemistry between MC and Anne! Honestly tried this out of curiosity, and i really enjoyed it! I hope in the future we will get to peek and observe her interactions a lot more. Second night with Ryan was great, kind of wished you could do that the first time. Although Anne telling you in bet was super hot! Can't wait to see Anne open up to men, hope MC can observe that transformation as well! Hope to see some interracial, and whether we can make Anne dress a bit slutier as the game goes on. Keep up the great work!

anschwww

May 10, 2017
i don't like NTR Games, but this Game is fun.
For me, it's not NTR, it's a Game about an Open Relation. And I hope, @Mircom3D won't change it.

Reactions: Mircom3D

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Back to the very good game:

i just played the second part.
Great work, Mircom3D.

Here are some little mistakes, which i found and which you maybe want to change:
1. Week1, Thursday: If you touch The ass of the massage-girl there are no pictures with the cumshot.
2. There are no pictures of the second part of the first gym with Nicole.
3. Maybe the beer-bottles of Tony & Ryan should be open, when they drink them... ;-)
4. During the massage with Ryan Anne says: 'if TONY doesn't mind. There should be the NAME, which the player choose.
5. During the second massage with Fernanda after the cumshot you write, that ANNE is saying: "I know..." FERNANDA is saying this.

And some of my thoughts, which i would maybe change:
a) I would make the cum a little bit more transparent. Now it's looks more like painting-color... ;-)

b) Wifesharer/Cuckolds are often very high on Creampies. If there is a Cumshot inside of a girl For example with Fernanda), there should be a picture of a very messy, cumdripping pussy after that. I guess, people will love that... ;-)

c) Most Wifesharer/Cuckolds are Voyeurs. Tony is definitly a voyeur. In my opinion in these game almost no woman should wear a normal Jeans anytime. Let them wear better a dress or a skirt. With a dress, there is a chance to peep/show more. You have anyway the choice in every scene, if the girls are wearing panties or being slipless under the dress.

Lets take for example the scene in the airplane.
All we could 'see', were that the young guy touched her covered breast and that you were telling us, that he grabed her covered ass.
If she would wear a dress, you could have zoom in and showed us his hand under her dress... will his fingers go down her panties, too? and if yes, will he even go further and put a finger inside her pussy?... will he put out his cock and rub it at her clit? and so on... if a girl wears a dress you have much more options for thrilling suspense. But if a girl is wearing a jeans your options are extreme limited.

Next example at Anne's work. If she is wearing a jeans, there is only two options: she shows almost nothing or she shows everthing by undressing. There is only black & white, but no grey options. If she wears a dress, she can bent over and shows a little bit. And there is the suspense for the watcher: does she want to show it to tease you or was is only luck, that you see something?

I hope, you understand, what i try to say in my broken English... ;-)

d) I aggred to raggedydan13 in his posting above. The story/Tony is walking on a very dangerous way. Normaly there is no cheating in Swinging/Wifesharing/Cuckolding. I loved your way, how you resolve the scene after the first massage. Tony is telling about the blowjob, but Anne was thinking of a joke.
But after the fuck with Fernanda Tony is telling nothing and that is bad cheating.
And meeting/flirting/kissing with the best friend of Anne is extreme cheating from Tony...
...but on the other side: these cheating bring some extra suspense in the story.

Dear Mircom3D,
please don't get me wrong, writing all these little mistakes and advices. That doesn't mean that i don't like your game.
I like your game very much and i'm a fan of you and your work!
And because i like your game so much, that is the reason, why I write you my thoughts.

Thank you very much for your very nice & interesting & sexy game!!!
I can't wait for week3.
And i'm very excited, what will happen in the DomRep, where are living so many black peolpe... ;-)

All the best for you & your game!
SuperDuper
Thanks for taking the time to write all this, I definitely appreciate all the input.

I will fix all the missing pictures in the next few days - thank you.
I will work with the cum shots, still trying to figure out how to properly use shaders.
As the game goes on Anne will start to wear sexier and more provocative clothing. Right now
she is most comfortable in jeans and leggings.
I will implement more pov's in the coming chapters which will show additional scenes like zooming in to different scenes or even Anne's pov at bosses.

Thanks again for all the feedback and input! much apreciated.
and very happy to see so many people enjoying it :)

Mircom3D

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
One thing I was wondering, I like how MC allows Anne private 1-on-1 time with possible partners. Rather than peeking all the time, maybe showing what happens in the other room? Just thinking that constant peeking might get tiresome.

Also hoping that Anne begins to take initiative, maybe she begins to pursue her own relationships secretly, and once MC finds out he lets it go on, possibly even manipulating to encourage it!

Great work Mircom3D!

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Good game but I don't really understand one thing, some choices seem don't really effective : for example and tried to have a game with and without the friend who come to sleep one night just to see the difference, but I can't avoid his coming...
Maybe it's not implemented for now

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Good game but I don't really understand one thing, some choices seem don't really effective : for example and tried to have a game with and without the friend who come to sleep one night just to see the difference, but I can't avoid his coming...
Maybe it's not implemented for now
This is actually a mistake on my part, I forgot about that choice in Chapter 1 when I was working on Chapter 2, I will fix this.

Reactions: Goronthil

lynx33

Jun 7, 2017
This game hits my fetishes so well, it's ridiculous. Keep up the good work, and yes, we definitely need some IR at some point. Also, if you ever need ideas, there are some great hotwife-challenges blogs on tumblr, but the writing makes me guess you're aware of those.

slider

Jul 14, 2017
Congratulations Microm3D, the first two characters have been great! Really nice graphics, likeable characters and, most importantly, a very exciting story.

I was wondering something, though. So far choosing not to cheat on your wife means missing the "swinging" content without getting anything (new scenes, options, meaningful dialogue...) in exchange. So I'd like to know if we will eventually unlock a "cuckold" path should we choose to keep it this way or if the story will stay the same minus the scenes where the MC has sex with other women.

It's not criticism, I understand writing and rendering two different paths means much more work!

Mircom3D

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2017
Congratulations Microm3D, the first two characters have been great! Really nice graphics, likeable characters and, most importantly, a very exciting story.

I was wondering something, though. So far choosing not to cheat on your wife means missing the "swinging" content without getting anything (new scenes, options, meaningful dialogue...) in exchange. So I'd like to know if we will eventually unlock a "cuckold" path should we choose to keep it this way or if the story will stay the same minus the scenes where the MC has sex with other women.

It's not criticism, I understand writing and rendering two different paths means much more work!
The plan is to have multiple paths, I’m hoping to start implementing those soon.
Criticism, feedback, ideas I’ll take it all. lol.

Reactions: Amanda Carter

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Well it looks like this game is really taking off, and deservedly so! Hope we can see some interracial too! What's the timeline looking like for the next release? No rush, just wondering haha

215303j

It's a very nice and interesting game, but what I found strange was that the MC is basically cheating on his wife with Nicole and Fernanda but is somehow not able or willing to tell her about that. So far I didn't see a good explanation for that in the game.

If the MC is going much too fast, then there should be consequences once the wife finds out. One option would be that the wife would go all out slut, but the other option could be that she'd give him the cold shoulder and refuse to participate in his swinging fantasies.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Jesus, 1.3GB? I think i'll wait until someone compresses the shit out of it, that's way too big for a game into it's second update.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
It's a very nice and interesting game, but what I found strange was that the MC is basically cheating on his wife with Nicole and Fernanda but is somehow not able or willing to tell her about that. So far I didn't see a good explanation for that in the game.

If the MC is going much too fast, then there should be consequences once the wife finds out. One option would be that the wife would go all out slut, but the other option could be that she'd give him the cold shoulder and refuse to participate in his swinging fantasies.
You make a really good point. Right now there are no consequences for cheating, but I hope there will be in the future. I think maybe if MC is too aggressive, Anne should have a response. Maybe Anne decides to pursue private affairs (which MC can learn about and decide not to stop?) OR she could make a deal with MC that she is allowed to have her own fun in exchange.

3.90 star(s) 121 Votes